Really... Really, REALLY, Really, RRRREEEEAAAALLLLLLLLYYYY close!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, quick author's note. Someone commented a while back asking for me to put the due date on their birthday. At the time I hadn't picked a date so I decided I would. But... I can't find the comment and in my notes it says the date was July 22nd, but in the chapter it says 21st. If any one knows who wrote it or had seen and remembers the comment (or if u wrote the comment) please message me telling me who wrote it or what the comment said. Thank you so much! I hope you ENJOY this chapter!!! Like and comment!!!

  - Badger

"Okay..." that was all I could seem to say until I relearned how to speak. Eventually I was able to force out a stutter of what sounded like, "S-ss-o what i-is you sist-ters name?" he quickly answered back. "Melanie". Thankfully he ignored my nervous stutter. I was trying to push back the sickness I still felt. "BREAKFAST!!!" my aunt yelled. I run in the kitchen because I smell eggs and bacon, "Oh good! I've been craving eggs and bacon" I say shoveling food in my mouth. Aunt Stephanie's smiling face shifted into more of a frown, she saw the curious look on my face and said, "Your mother, she craved eggs and bacon when she was pregnant with you"

AN: I know it's not much but I hope you ENJOY...