Epilogue

-- ONE YEAR LATER --

"Aw, Adira, you look so beautiful!" Cally gushed while Stephanie agreed. Josh had flown Cally out here to surprise me before the wedding, and she's now my maid of honor.

"Thanks, Cal, and thank you also, Stephanie. I'm just so glad you both could be here."

"Oh, and I just love little Harper Ophelia! I can't wait to meet Levi. Hey, by the way, we were thinking about moving the family up here. What do you think?"

"Cal, I think that'd be a great idea. Better than great even, wonderful."

"Good, I think it'd be wonderful too! Now, time to get the little flower girl out there!" Cally, my maid of honor, who I'd also made the twins' godmother, helped Ophelia down the aisle along with Keon.

"This is it, Adira. You ready?"

"Yeah, I feel like I've been ready for this moment for forever!"

As Stephanie walked me down the aisle, Josh turned his head to me and gave me an enormous smile that showed off all his pearly whites. He looked incredibly handsome in his tuxedo, towering above Levi, his best man, who wore an adorable little suit.

•••

After the ceremony, reception, and everything that came with it, I'm completely exhausted and happy to be going home.

"Listen, I know I said I didn't want a big honeymoon or anything, and that you agreed but this is your wedding too. So, are you sure you don't even want to get a hotel?"

"I'm sure," Josh replies, "I mean I have a beautiful, happy wife and two amazing kids. What else could I want? As long as I have you guys I'm happy."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Adira, I'm very sure."

"Fine."

There's a moment of silence until I feel the need to start the conversation back up again.

"It's just... I just want you to be happy"

"I know. And that's just it, I'm incredibly happy. I'm also pretty sure that's what I just told you, ok?"

"Ok."

We drive up our long driveway before parking in front of the house we bought last month. It's mostly still boxes on the inside rather than furniture, but I love it. It has a big kitchen and a big backyard with room for a garden, the kids, and the dog. We'd gone back to Illinois recently to get out stuff for the move. While it was reminiscent to go back at all, it was extremely sad when I went back to my first home, where I'd lived with my mom. I wish she was here with us now but I know she's watching over us.

Since we moved to New York life has seemed a little extra happy, and I know that although there may be a few bumps in the road, as long as I have my family things will always be happy.

•••

A/N- Hey guys. So this was the end. I don't know how I feel about the ending so I might go back and change it sometime but for now its done. I know I've never been very good about updating. I started this book pretty fresh off reading the first book this is based off of and so I really had that passion for writing and continuing this story but I eventually lost it. So to me, it was more of finishing this book so that I could get it over with and then start something I'm more interested on that's completely my own and not a fanfic. When I think I'm about to end it I get that passion back for a little bit and have fun writing this but then the spark burns out again. I hope that explanation makes sense. Love you guys

-- Z