Bath Time

JULY 21st

I wake up at 4:00 AM, earlier than my usual 7:45, plus the occasional 9:30. I pick up my iPhone, turning on my flashlight, letting it guide me to the on suite bathroom. Morning sickness, too well known for me.

Josh groans, walking into the bathroom. He holds up my hair while rubbing my back, whispering comforting words in my ear. Once I stop I thank him and shoo him out the door. I turn on the bath tap. I wait for it to get warm and then undress.

I light a summer sensation candle and turn of the lights. I slip into the bath, its warmth completely engulfing me. I close my eyes, in taking the tropical aroma.

10 minutes later

I stand up, about to exit the bath. My body (above my ankles) shivers, despising the cold air outside the bath. I lift up my foot and plant it on the rug. I go to lift my other foot, yet the bath decides it's not ready for me to go. I slip, falling backwards, crashing into the wall. The light slipping away, I close my eyes.

A/N hey guys, I know there has been an absence on my account... trust me, I really wanted to be able to write but I was moving and starting at a new school. Everything was just hectic. I did want to make a long one but I decided cliffhanger!!!

-Badger

"It is important to remember that we all have magic inside us" JK Rowling