SURPRISE, DOUBLE SURPRISE, TRIPLE SURPRISE!!!! part 2

JOSH'S PHONE                                   (AN: The random letter's below is bcz the place is secret so ya...)

                                       KEON

Hey Keon, can you meet me at JASRJ FJGK SIFJ tomorrow at 10  

                                                                                                                             Isn't that a...

YA...

                                                                                                                       See you there

ADIRA'S POV

"Hey, aunt Steph, can I ask you a question?" I ask her, "Well, sure honey. What is it?" she replies. "Well, I want to 'make'" a surprise for Josh" "Okay..." "I want to ?????????????????????????????" (AN: question marks because the surprise is secret)

I went to my bedroom and saw Josh on his phone. He looked up at me and immediately turned off his phone. It didn't really matter cause right once I had plopped myself on the bed I fell asleep. 

JULY 19th

When I woke up Josh was gone, I figured he was in the living room so I walked into there, and everyone was gone. No Keon, no Stephanie, no Josh. Where was everyone? I guessed that Steph and Keon were at work but where is Josh. I could only hope that he was okay, and I went on with my day. I got onto my laptop and started working on Josh's Surprise. It wasn't a big surprise but it was big to me. (hint on what the surprise is:STAR [you'll only get this if you've read the first book]) I got a call from aunt Steph. 

ADIRA'S PHONE   (Adira's Speech is in BOLD)

Hey

Hello Sweetheart, I need you to come down to H and C so we can work on the "surprise"

Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes... have you seen Josh today

No, I haven't, I'm sorry. Why do you ask?

Oh nothing I just can't find him, that's all... 

Oh we-

BYE!

ADIRA'S TEXTS

                                            JOSH

Hey, where are you

                                                              At the gym... with Keon

Oh ok

                                           KEON

Hey where R u???

                                                               At the gym

with Josh???

                                                              Ugh... ya

I got in a taxi and drove to the address she gave me. When we stopped I paid and stepped out in front of an enormous building and in BIG hot pink letters it said:

                                                                          HEATHER AND CLARK

                                                                                       Interior

I walked inside the large glass doors and saw Aunt Stephanie waiting for me in the lobby. After greeting each other we got into an elevator, and pressed a button that read 13. Once arriving at our destination she took me to her office. It was on the opposite wall of the elevator, placed at the end of a large room. The room's walls were white, with multi-colored circles and dots on it. Upon entering her office I saw papers, fabrics, buttons, and many other things one would use in the interior of their house, sprawled all across tables and and pinned on walls. She had a rather spacey office, it possessed many features that one would love in their house and office. She had a small balcony overlooking the city, many chairs, tables, and other embellishments. It looked better than some homes I had seen. I sat down in a lavender, cushioned chair, behind a table. She sat down next to me, in a pastel green chair that, other then the color, twinned mine. She set her laptop down on the table in from of us. She started talking to me, "so how's your day so...", I was not listening, I was too busy thinking WOW this office is so nice I could live in here. "So, are you ready to get started?" she asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh, oh ya" I reply.

JOSH'S POV

"I, I think this is the one!" I say. Keon nods and we tell the salesperson, we had found what we were looking for. I just know she'll love it, I turn to Keon "So here's the plan...".

ADIRA'S POV

"Well, it's getting late", I say checking my phone, it's 9:30. We had planned my surprise, gone out to lunch, and dinner. We hop in a taxi and ride home. We come home to see Josh and Keon already there... sleeping. I quietly slip into bed next to Josh.