Chapter Two

Video is of our Queen Barbara Palvin! (Grace)

"Stop" I squeal as Xavier pushes me back on the sofa, climbing above me so I have no room to escape. "Xavier stop" I plead as he smirks evilly, pinning my hands above my head and lowering his lips dangerously closely to mine.

"Why?"

He smiles and I momentarily forget how to form any kind of sentence. We've barely walked through the front door and the only thing he's had time to take off is his suit tie and jacket. The first couple of buttons to his crisp white shirt are undone, revealing parts of his tattooed chest to my wandering eyes.

"Because I - " His lips touch the front of my throat, playfully skimming his teeth along the sensitive skin. I have to swallow the rest of my words to control them.

"Because you what Grace?" He teases quietly, returning his lips to their previous position.

"Because I - " His free hand that isn't holding mine runs softly down my side, brushing faintly over my breasts for the very slightest of seconds. "I don't know."

He hums softly as his lips move to the corner my mouth, staying there only a second before they move over mine and allow my fingers to find their way into his hair. "I've been to busy" he whispers, pulling away ever so slightly. "I've barely seen you at all this month and we're getting married in two weeks. I couldn't even come to the flower thing."

"To see the florist?" I smile as he nods apologetically. "I don't think you would've enjoyed picking out roses anyway."

"I would've if you wanted me to" he whispers as I brush my thumb against his frowning bottom lip. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I know you have a lot going on" I don't actually think I could ever comprehend what it is he has to deal with. Especially since he tells me nothing about it anyway. "I wish I could help you deal with everything."

"You do" he answers quietly, placing his lips against mine again. "You're the only thing that helps me deal with everything." He brushes the hair back from my face as my legs wrap around his tensing waist. "I don't deserve you."

"Don't say that" I whisper, pulling him closer to me by the collar of his shirt. My legs tighten around him as he shifts to press himself against me. I surprise us both by moving my hips against his slowly, which makes him smile and cover my mouth with his lips. They still taste faintly like like the ice cream we had earlier.

"Guess whose - Oh my God my eyes! I've been blinded!"

Xavier makes some kind of annoyed growl from the back of his throat as I quickly untangle myself from around him, pushing him back quickly so I can sit up.

I run a hand quickly through my hair that's already an obvious mess and I know the blush is deep on my face. Xavier glares in the direction of Sam, who covers his eyes at the front door with a horrified expression on his face.

"Can I open my eyes yet. Or is there still nasty stuff happening? I don't feel vomiting on your marble floor tonight."

"What the hell do you want now?"

I slap Xavier, whose rudeness isn't at all noticed by Sam as he uncovers his eyes. "I came to spend some quality time with Grace, obviously."

Xavier goes to answer, probably with something rude again but his sentence is stopped as the familiar small footsteps of Sam's dog makes its way through our kitchen. "Don't tell me you bought that rodent back with you."

Sam narrows his eyes at Xavier, picking up the small black and white dog and covering her ears. "Don't say that around Madonna, she's sensitive" Xavier looks at me and the pissed off expression on his face makes me giggle.