Part 1

Part 1

"You fuckin' bastards! Let go of me!" I flailed my arms and legs in a futile attempt to escape, but failed. The grip the giant baboons had on my arms was too tight, and despite my efforts to fight them off, Aresco's minions managed to drag me out of the gigantic mansion, away from my sister.

Aresco, the devil's spawn, had my sister, and who knew what barbaric things he was planning to do to her. I struggled relentlessly, but the giants dragging me away from my sister were stronger. I knew steroids were pumping in those manly bloodstreams, giving them way too much strength than they actually deserved.

The giant minions managed to drag me out of the gigantic mansion. I had no idea what they were planning to do to me, maybe they were going to kill me. No, Aresco told Maril and I that one of us would be safe if we didn't live with Aresco, so killing me was not what these pea brained idiots had in mind. Were they going to dump me in the middle of nowhere? Leaving me to find my own way back to my apartment. Were we even in Florence anymore?

Flailing my legs and working my jaw in an attempt to bite one of the beefy men, I was taken out into the open. The sun was shining brightly, casting a happy atmosphere, but I felt anything but happy. Fury was boiling in the pit of my stomach. I wanted to go mad with rage but I knew it would not help Maril. I had to be smart and rescue Maril before it was too late.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to talk these no brainers into letting me go. "Hey, big guy, what do you say you and I go have some fun?" I leaned closer to man on the right and whispered, trying my best to be seductive, "Somewhere private?" Okay, I know it was the most stupid thing I could possibly think of doing, but I needed to distract this guy in order to let me go.

The man grunted before saying, "Silenzio." I wondered what that meant. (Silence)

They took me to what looked like a forest. Gigantic trees looked down on me, slightly intimidating. The sun rays weren't as strong over here as they were in the rest of the area. The silence over here was thick, only to be broken by the occasional snapping of twigs under the baboons' feet.

We entered a small clearing and Aresco's goons dropped me on the muddy ground like a sack of potatoes. I swore under my breath as I felt tiny rocks digging in my thighs, my jeans doing little to protect me from the sharp, uneven edges.

Cursing the ugly minions, I quickly stood up and dusted myself off, brown and green were not good combinations with my clothes. Running a hand through my hair, I made sure every strand was in place, but found myself growling in frustration when I realized that my hair was a mess.

"Go straight." The goon on the left pointed behind me. "Find taxi. Go home." Saying this, both men turned and quickly walked away, leaving me stranded in the deserted forest.

"Well that's awesome, now I'm free," I muttered miserably to myself before looking around. I had no idea what kind of aliens Aresco hired to do his bidding, I mean, they just leave me here and tell me to find my way back, what did I look like, Dora the Explorer?! At this rate, even Dora would have an advantage, she had a map.

Having no intention of going home, I started walking back to where I had come from. I was not going to leave this place without Maril, I would not leave my sister in the lion's den. I just hoped I didn't die of hunger before then.

After walking for ten minutes, I cursed Aresco's men and my sanity; I was lost. I had no idea which way to go because everywhere I turned there were trees, trees and more trees. And I was too busy in my pathetic attempts at seducing the ugly brute to notice where they had come from. Damn, damn.

I had been wandering around the forest for seemed like forever before an idea popped in my head. Maybe, if I closed my eyes and walked around blindly, I might just escape this forest and go back to the mansion. Even though it was a long shot, I decided to follow through with my idea. Closing my eyes, I slowly started walking. I had no idea how much time passed or where I was going, I just kept walking.