Chapter 5

I don't know who that are but these are Connell's younger sisters, Iris(on the left) and Aleda(on the right)

Yuna's P.O.V

The walk from the meadow to Connell's pack house was short maybe about 10 minutes, I was smiling to myself the whole time. I finally found my mate, and I know this was going to be wonderful, I don't know how he is going to react to us deer-shifters way of marking each other but in time he will understand. The entire walk was silent but I enjoyed the silence it was a pleasant one, for me to just enjoy the sparks rushing between our hands. Then I noticed the tress getting thinner

"We must be close" I thought to myself. I started to see houses, they were quite large but not as big as the one in the center. It was HUGE, it was the biggest house I've ever seen in my life; but I have never really seen any huge houses before so, huh.

"That's the pack house, the ones around it are the maternity house, warrior house, thirds house, and the reck/garden house" he said while pointing to each

"That's the pack house, the ones around it are the maternity house, warrior house, thirds house, and the reck/garden house" he said while pointing to each. Wow I've never heard of a maternity house, it's probably there to protect the females cause we can't shift during pregnancy. We got closer and closer till we were on the front porch of the house; but before he could even open the door it swung open to a young girl with curl brown hair and dark blue eyes.

"Hey Nell, who's this?" She asked while looking at me with curiosity, I politely smiled at her and she smiled back before looking at Connell again.

"Aleda this is my mate, Yu.."

"WHAT, ANOTHER ONE!" She exasperated, looking at us with disbelief. Connell looked at her with a deadly expression like there was something she wasn't supposed to say and what did she mean by another one, am I his second chance mate; but how is that possible if he's my true mate then how am I his second chance mate.

"Aleda don't you have some place to be" he said with a hint of his alpha tone.

"Yeah, I gotta go practice my.......ugh......magic, yep I gotta practice my magic" with that she speed walked away to the reck/garden house I believe. After she ran off Connell lead me inside, the living room was quite large and there was a few adults around and kids playing with toys on the floor. The adult all looked at me a little baffled like the couldn't believe I was here, one of the girls looked at me with a bit of hatred; I haven't been here five minutes and someone already hates me, what did I do. Did they hear Connell say I was his mate, probably did considering that werewolves have excellent hearing. Connell let go of my hand then started walking up the stairs, I missed the sparks.

"Follow me" he said in a firm tone, I complied and walked close behind him till we were at a hall way, I continued to follow him until I was at a room.

"This is where you will be staying for the time being " he said open the door for me to walk in, I did and once I was fully inside, he slammed the door shut and locked me in.

"My sister will be around later to show you around the pack, I have work to do I'll see you later, mate" he said walking away, I ran towards the door and tried to open it, but it was indeed locked.

"Connell open the door, come on this isn't funny!" I yelled at him to open it but he wouldn't. Ugh, 45 minutes with my mate and he locked me in a room by myself ,great. Well I guess I'll just wait for his sister. I looked behind me to see a standard room a bed, dresser, hamper, window, and two doors that I can only assume leads to a closet and a bathroom. I walked over and sat on the bed, well I guess this gives me sometime to think.
Question 1: what did Aleda mean by another one, if I am truly his second chance mate then how is he my true mate?
Question 2: is Aleda a witch, she said she can practice magic; if she really is then how is she in a pack unless she was adopted not knowing she was a witch, either way I have to talk to her, she didn't look to old so I might be able to help her with magic since deer-shifters are very spiritual shifters, my mother always told me that if there is ever a young witch that needs your help, help her.
Question 3: why the FRICK did Connell lock me in a room, ugh maybe this was going to be more complicated then I thought.