Chapter 9

This is Keon played by Ariel Cruz Rose

Yuna's P.O.V

I heard the door open and someone left the room, I furrow my eyebrows as I opened my eyes slightly to see who now was entering. It was Iris, she walks over to me and reached out to shake me.
"Yuna, Yuna wake up its time to get up" I opened my eyes fully now sitting up and stretching. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed gently watching out for my thigh, Iris reached out her hand to help me up but after I was on my feet I released from her hand and walked forward a bit favoring my left but I could walk without help.

"Glad to see you on you can still walk, I was about to bring up a wheelchair for you" she said smiling.

"Yeah me too" I said smiling back

"I brought some clothes for you considering you haven't fully moved in yet, I'll wait outside for you ok" she told me pointing at some clothes laid on the dresser, I nodded and she left the room closing the door behind her. I basically limped over to the dresser and took the clothes in hand getting dressed slowly. I looked In the full mirror and I quite liked the outfit, I brushed my fingers through my hair to smooth it out a little bit but I could only do so much to it but it still looked a little crazy but I don't really care.

 I looked In the full mirror and I quite liked the outfit, I brushed my fingers through my hair to smooth it out a little bit but I could only do so much to it but it still looked a little crazy but I don't really care

I looked at myself in the mirror and I like the outfit, it's really cute, I haven't worn clothes like this since my third year in high school but it's fun and cute so I can't complain. I walk out of the room and see Iris and a man waiting with her.

"Well don't you look cute, good thing we are basically the same size" she says smiling, I nod hum in response looking at my outfit once more, I look up again to see the man looking at us pretty seriously.

"Yuna this is our Beta Keon" Iris introduced.

"Hello Luna" He says to me, reaching out his hand.

"Hi" I reply back, shaking his hand.

"Well now that you have met let's be on our way, breakfast is ready" She says leading the way down stairs, me and Keon follow behind till we came to the dinning room. I already knew it was huge but I still shockes me that what looks like the entire pack can fit in dining room like this. There are so many people, I had no idea Connell's pack was this big but I should have expected from the size of the other houses. Most people didn't really notice we had walked in but some did and began to stare, as if in shock almost but quickly avert their gaze. I keep walking pretending not to see them yet that same girl from yesterday was still staring at me with a killer stare.

"Just ignore her" Iris whispers to me, I nod in response.

"Here you sit next to Connell who isn't here yet but will be soon , and I sit here next to you. She said to me pulling out my chair, I sat in it thanking her as she pushes me in. She proceeded to sit next to me and Keon in the sit one away from me. There are so many people here, I think to myself as I look around the room. I smile seeing all there smiles and talking about there days and there hunts, wait  oh no.

"Um Iris, I think I might have forgotten to inform you that I don't eat red meat or chicken " I whisper to her , I hope this won't cause any problems I should have told them earlier.

"Oh no problem Connell already set you up with a vegan breakfast considering you are a deer shifter and all" she whispered back with a smile. I sit in my seat a little shocked but try to play it off. He must be really considerate of a person, wow, my mate is really nice. I start to feel a slight blush coming on from my thoughts. Then the doors from the hallway in to the dining room suddenly opens at a Connell and Aleda enter the room. Everyone stands up so I follow suit and stand up as well as Connell walks to the dinner table to his sit next to me and Aleda sits next to Iris. Once he sits down everyone sits back down and after a hesitation I sit down too, then suddenly a line of people pour out of double doors come in with food in there hands and place on the long table in front of us, after all the plates were set on the table, which didn't take long at all, everyone starts digging in. It all looks so good and smells delicious, I feel my stomach growl for the aroma.  I notice Connell's gaze at me, he must have head my rumble and gave me a slight chuckle before continuing eating, Ugh I feel myself start to redden slightly from it. Someone places a plate of toast with jam on top, with a fruit salad and granola, I thank the lady and start to eat.