Chapter 11

Aleda P.O.V

"Morona!? 本当に!? I mean really!? I've heard of about Morona- and it's never anything good" Yuna exclaims. I nod my head with a slight sigh.

"Yeah, she's evil that's for sure, that was the person hunting down my mother to find me, you see my Father and Morona never had any children together. If one of the Zodiac Wizards or Witches doesn't have any children there title and power is shifted to their spouse if they are worthy. Morona would have been next in line to inherit my Father's power, but I was born, and so she tried to end my Mother before she had me. That didn't work, so my Mother fled and had me here on the territory and gave me up to Cornell's father, Alpha Alexander." I explain pausing mid story, Yuna looks at me with her complete attention taking in all my words.

"I've been training in magic as much as I can here to prepare me for my future role, I very rarely ever leave the territory due to Morona and her watchers, she has people everywhere out looking for me even now. It can get a bit limiting, but I make the best of it and even though I miss my Mother and Father, Alpha Alexander took me in and treated me like his own, they are my family and they make living in this one area most of my life and not being able to leave not so bad." I finish off, Yuna knits her eyebrows together in a concerned yet warm expression. She puts a hand on my shoulder and squeezes gently to comfort me.

"Wow, that's a lot Aleda, that's so much responsibility and weight for someone at such a young age" She says in a downcast tone, I put my hand on top of hers and squeeze back, enjoying the comfort.

"It's ok, I've gotten used to it, and hey I'm not so young I'm 15!" I interject back, she takes her hand from my shoulder and stifles her giggles, then she has a face of realization.

"Wait your 15? That means that you'll be leaving soon for your Spiritual and Magical Training, right?" she asks with curiosity. I nod at her question.

"Yep, I'll be leaving in May of next year which is a quite a bit of time away but at the same time really isn't. I've known about the my Zodiac training for so long and now that's it's coming up so soon, it's kind of unbelievable" I answer.

"Don't you need to have a spiritual shifter to accompany you?"

"yeah.."

"I could go with you, as a deer shifter we are very spiritual shifters. My mother always told me when a young witch or wizard is in need, to help them. I was blessed by Cerynitis or the Golden Hind, the Mother of all deer, you can tell by my Deer's white markings. I can accompany you to your training" she says excitedly.

"You'd be really willing to do that for me, that'd be perfect, but what about Connell?, I don't know if he'd agree to it." I say worried about his potential reaction. I would have asked one of the spiritually gifted wolves in the pack to accompany me, but having a deer shifter blessed by Cerynitis would be even better. I'm not sure though if Connell would like me taking his mate way for such a long time, we would be gone for months on my training.

"I'm sure by that time Connell and me will be close enough as mates that he'll feel fine with me leaving with you to accompany you for your training." She replied with a smile, I smiled back at her reassured by her assertion.

"you think so?" I ask looking up at her. I like Yuna already, and I have a lot of hope that maybe she can finally bring out the fun and joyous part of Connell he's been missing ever since Clara died permanently, for the short time that she's been here he's already been in a better mood.

" I know so" she replies warmly smiling. We finally arrive at the recreation house and I open the door for the both of us as we enter. There are a few other people around the house, some chilling on the couches and watching TV to others walking out the back door to the pools.

"Wanna play some table tennis" I asking playfully with a little hop.

"Definitely" Yuna says in a equally happy tone.