Diagon Alley Part I

Emma's POV

The days following Delores' departure, weren't good days. My parents were sorta Goody Two Shoes, like Hermione, maybe that's were she got it from, anyway, so they were Goody Two Shoes, so they grounded me for using a small spell out of school! Totally unfair! 

I still got to send letters, but I wasn't allowed to go out or anything like that. All of the days, I sat down and wrote Fred riddles. When I wrote letters to Ron and Fred, they responded regularly, but Harry never did, I wonder why. Athena was extremely tired, but I think she gained some owl muscle in her wings, if that's possible.

I sat down one morning, about 2 months before school started and wrote letters to EVERYONE.

Harry

Hiya Harry! How's your summer been? Are your aunt and uncle being okay? I got you some candy for yourself, and some owl food for Hedwig. I hope she likes it. Athena LOVES them, she will not stop eating them! 

Emma

I enclosed some M&Ms in the envelope, and by now, Athena learned to see when I was done. Smart bird.

Fred

Riddle of the day:Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it? I also gave you some M & Ms, and to answer your first question, I have no idea what they stand for.

Evangeline

Ron

Hey Ron! How's the summer been? I saw the raids the Ministry and your dad have been doing on the Malfoy's house. Tell him to keep up the good work. I also enclosed some candy. Tell your family hi for me.

Emma

I sealed them all in blue envelopes with gold border and Athena was off. I never realized how beautiful the night sky was.

***

The next month, we got our letters from Hogwarts, saying what we needed to buy. 

Second year students will require:

 The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2, by Miranda Goshawk Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart  Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart Wanderings with Werewolves by Gilderoy Lockhart Year with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockhart 

Almost every book was by Gilderoy Lockhart. I think of his beautiful face and sigh every time.

His chiseled face, his golden hair, and his perfect smile. *sigh*. Hermione and I love him. We pre ordered all of his books, so we already had them all, but we arranged a day to go to Diagon Alley with Ron's family. 

I was worried about Harry though. How would he go? His aunt and uncle certainly wouldn't take him. "Em!" called Hermione. "What?!" I called back, deep in thoguht. "We're going!" she said, in a sing song voice. Oh! We ere going to Diagon Alley today. I totally forgot. "Coming" I told her as I quickly changed into my Hogwarts uniform.

As I prodded downstairs, my Mum smiled at me. "Ready sweetie?" she asked. "Ready" I nodded, confidently. "Then let's go Grangers!" Dad told us, motioning for us to leave. We all laughed. It was nice, having us all as a family.

The car ride was filled with laughs, smiles, and happiness. I thought of all my friends and I instantly thought of Harry. How did he live without Ron, Mrs Weasley, Hermione, Me, and all the others because we are the only ones who actually care for him. 

I thought about this, until something shook me. "You okay?" asked Hermione, concerned. "Yeah" I said, just thinking." she nodded, but still kept a close watch on me. I smiled at her. It felt good to be loved.

We got to the Leaky Cauldron and went to Diagon Alley. It took my breath away as much as the first time I saw it. "Bloody Hell, people these days , they just won't move." muttered a voice behind me, and I knew exactly who it was.

"RON!"I screamed. I threw my arms around him and he blushed. "Gosh Em, it's just been a few months." Now it was my turn to blush, "Yea sorry" I muttered. "Oi! Get out of the way!" said another voice, exasperated. "FRED!" I screamed again. I threw my arms around Fred, and again, felt uncomfortable, so I blushed. I met all the other Weasleys until the last one. "Hello dear" said a plump woman, with the same Ginger hair as everyone else. 

"Em, Hermione, this is my mum." Fred explained, pointing to Molly. "Hello Mrs Weasley" I told her politely. "Oh please! Call me Molly" she told me laughing. "Alright Molly" I told her, smiling. "That's better" she said. I laughed. 

I pretended to turn around, but I heard Molly say to Ron "I like her, pretty too" I smiled at this. No one ever told me I was pretty. Then a question popped in my head. "IS Harry with you?" asked Hermione. "He was, but he got lost" Molly said. "Let's go look for him," I suggested. They all nodded, and I was about to leave, until I saw my parents looking uncomfortable.

"OH, before I forget" I said, turning back around. "These are my parents, Jean and Paul Granger" I motioned to each of them. "You're Muggles!" exclaimed Mr Weasley. They nodded, because I was nodding.

We walked around in a group searching for Harry, while Arthur was talking to my parents. 

Where was Harry?

~

Okay. Im sorry I have to make this in 2 parts, but Im SUPER busy and im sorry if its short. I didn't want to wait a LONG time for an update, but I didn't want to make that update SUPER LONG. So, I made a chapter with 2 short parts, so you guys would get chapters, but they would be entertaining. Please:

Vote: IT would make my day

Comment: I want to see your opinion, even if it's bad

Follow: I want everyone to be my friends!

Share: I really want it to be known that I've started my sequel, so share it with your friends if they were also reading Hermione's Sister/soon to be Resurrection

Thank you! ~ JK