The Missing Boys

Sorry its been so long, summer is here though so I can update way more ~ VERY BUSY, JK

-=•••On Hogwarts Express•••=-

"Have you seen Harry and Ron?" I asked Mione, trying to find a seat on the train. She shook her head. "I wonder where they are" 

"Me too" I responded, "Come on, let's go here, everywhere else is full" I motioned towards a compartment with a blonde girl and a Ginny in it. "Hey Ginny?" I asked, sitting down, "Where's your brother and Harry?" She jumped.

"Em! I didn't see you!" she exclaimed. I sniggered. "Hi" I said to the blonde girl. "Hello" she said in a dreamy voice "I'm Luna, Luna Lovegood" I smiled at her. "Well hello Luna" I don't know why, but I liked this girl. "I'm Emma Granger" I told her. "I know" she said in the same tone.

"How" I asked curiously, I mean she was a year younger than me, how did she know me? "Ginny told me" she said simply.  I decided to not ask anymore questions when I saw Hermione, awkwardly sitting there. "This is my sister, Hermione Granger" I told Luna. 

She nodded. 

The ride was extremely awkward. I don't even know why. Probably because Luna kept talking about Wrackspurts and Nargles. I wasn't paying attention. Once we saw Hogwarts, I went to Hermione.

"Do you know where Harry and Ron are?" I asked her. "Wait, you don't?" she asked. "No, I thought you knew" Frantic thoughts ran through my head. Where were they? Then I had an idea. "Ginny? where's your brother and Harry?" I asked her, trying to sound confident.

"Wait, you don't know?" she asked, her eyes wide. "Well, they could be with the Nargles" Luna said in a dreamy voice. I rolled my eyes, but snickered.

"I'm going to change into my robes" I announced, and walked out. It was pleasant until I ran into someone. "Oi! Watch were you're going Granger" It was Malfoy. "What do you want Malfoy?" I asked, annoyed.

"where's Weasel and Potter?" he asked. "I don't know no please move." I shoved him out of the way. He grunted. "Don't shove me, you filthy little Mudblood" he spat. I didn't know what that meant, because Hermione would never tell me. I could tell it was bad though.

***
I changed and wnet back to the compartment. "What's wrong?" Mione asked, as the train came to a halt. "Nothing" I said quickly. We got off the train and on the carriages. I wanted to know what was pulling it, but another thought raced in my mind as we got to the Great Hall.

Where were Ron and Harry?

~
OMG IM SO SORRY! THIS WAS A LONG WAIT AND IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT! IM ALSO SORRY THIS IS SHORT! I DIDNT HAVE TIME CUZ I HAVE MY GRADUATION TOMORROW AND I NEED TO GET READY! I will update more often in summer though. Im sorry. ~ Very Sorry, Êmmy