Discovery

Hey omg so sorry it's been so long! I have been SO busy lately and I kinda forgot about you guys! From now on, I am going to be much more active. -Emmy
-=•=-
Soon thereafter Hermione and I realizing how useless Ron and Harry were, we heard footsteps coming towards the car.

"Get down" I whisper screamed. I had much better senses than Mione. She shrieked. Ron and Harry were headed for the car.

"Finally" I said, rolling my eyes. We got out of the car, and saw they were running.

"Why are they running?" Hermione wondered aloud. Then, I turned and realized what was so scary. There was a mass amount of giant spiders, headed straight for us.
Where did they come from. Mione and I weren't too scared, because it's not like we can die again. Or be actually injured. We talked about this walking around. Something interrupted my thoughts.

"AHHHHHHHHH" We heard a high pitched shriek that could only belong to one person. Ronald Billius Weasley. There was a spider on his face, and I swear, he looked like a tomato. Mione and I tried to stifle a laugh, but we couldn't. We erupted into laughter.

"I forgot what it was like to laugh." Mione said through tears or laughter. By the time we stopped laughing, which felt like forever, the boys were gone. They were a little light in the distance. We started to sprinted after them, and we learned we could fly. We were running and slowly, I felt my foot lift off the ground.
Slowly, I got higher and higher. The same thing happened to Mione. "Woah.."I muttered, I forgot how wonderful it felt to fly. Soon we caught up to the car and Hagrid's Hut.

The car stopped so suddenly that they we nearly ran into the back of the car. We had reached the edge of the forest. Fang flung himself at the window in his anxiety to get out, and when Harry opened the door, he shot off through the trees to Hagrid's house, tail between his legs. Harry got out too, and after a minute or so, Ron followed, still stiff-necked and staring. Harry gave the car a grateful pat as it reversed back into the forest and disappeared from view.

Hermione and I soon followed. "I wish we could tell them that the monster is a Basilisk and Hagrid is innocent."

Harry went back into Hagrid's cabin to get the Invisibility Cloak. Fang was trembling under a blanket in his basket. I followed him in, and saw him staring at his cloak. "I miss you guys, Em and Mione," he muttered, "We wouldn't have almost died if you were."

I felt like crying. It was in that moment, that I decided to do everything I could to make sure I would get unpetrified. When Harry got outside again, he found Ron being violent sick in the pumpkin patch.

"Follow the spiders," said Ron weakly, wiping his mouth on his sleeve. "I'll never forgive Hagrid. We're lucky to be alive." I smiled.

"I bet he thought Aragog wouldn't hurt friends of his," said Harry. Mione rolled her eyes at this. She didn't think any of Hagrid's creatures had feelings.
"That's exactly Hagrid's problem!" said Ron, thumping the wall of the cabin. "He always thinks monsters aren't as bad as they're made out, and look where it's got him! A cell in Azkaban!"At this comment I wanted to punch him. He was shivering uncontrollably. "What was the point of sending us in there? What have we found out, I'd like to know?"

"That Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets," said Harry and I, throwing the cloak over Ron and prodding him in the arm to make him walk. "He was innocent." THANK YOU! I thought to myself.

Ron gave a loud snort. Evidently, hatching Aragog in a cupboard wasn't his idea of being innocent.

As the castle loomed nearer, Mione and I wondered where we would sleep. In our beds? Could we even do that? Can we manipulate objects?
The boys pushed the creaking front doors ajar. We all walked carefully back across the entrance hall and up the marble staircase, the boys held their breath as they walked. At last we reached the safety of the Gryffindor common room, where the fire had burned itself into glowing ash. They took off the cloak and climbed the winding stair to their dormitory. We followed them so we could try to plant clues in they're room.

Ron fell onto his bed without bothering to get undressed, thank God. Mione and I didn't want to see that. Harry, however, sat on the edge of his bed thinking.

The creature that was lurking somewhere in the castle, I thought, sounded like a sort of monster Voldemort -even other monsters didn't want to name it.
Then I thought about how close, or rather far, Ron and Harry were to finding it. I looked at Harry. He looked so hopeless. But he and Ron were no closer to finding out what it was, or how it petrified its victims. Even Hagrid had never known what was in the Chamber of Secrets.

We couldn't see what else they could do. We had hit dead ends everywhere. Riddle had caught the wrong person, the Heir of Slytherin had got off, and no one could tell whether it was the same person, or a different one, who had opened the Chamber this time. There was nobody else to ask. I sat down, still thinking. What if we could whisper things into their ear? So they could get our message? I slowly got up and whispered to Harry "The girl who died, never left."
"Hopefully they got your message," Mione came over and said.

In a flash, Harry got up.

"Ron," he hissed through the dark, "Ron--"

Ron woke with a yelp like Fang's, stared wildly around, and saw Harry.

"Ron - that girl who died. Aragog said she was found in a bathroom," said Harry, ignoring Neville's snuffling snores from the corner. "What if she never left the bathroom? What if she's still there?"

I smiled. That's my best friend.

Ron rubbed his eyes, frowning through the moonlight. And then he understood, too.

"You don't think - not Moaning Myrtle?"

"Who else?" Harry responded.

"Can we talk about this in the morning?" Ron asked, drowsily.

"Sure, Ron."Harry said, half asleep.

"NO!" Hermione shrieked, but it was no good. They were already asleep.
-=•=-
Heyyy guys! So sorry for the long wait and I promise to be more active from now on! Please
Vote,  it'll really make our day, comment to show your opinions, and follow me and dragonfly at @itPAINSmetotellYOU ~Emmy