Diagon Alley Part II

"Harry! Harry, over here!" called Hermione. I instantly looked towards her and smiled as I saw a familiar green-eyed, black haired boy with glasses come towards us. Hermione and Harry walked towards me and I ran to hug Harry. Then, I smacked him.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER! Why did you not answer any of my letters! I was worried!" With each word, I smacked him.

"Jeez, sorry Em, it's just-" Harry started, but Hermione interrupted us. "What happened to your glasses? Hello, Hagrid - Oh, it's wonderful to see you two again - Are you coming into Gringotts, Harry?"

"As soon as I've found the Weasleys," said Harry."Yeh won't have long ter wait," Hagrid said with a grin.  

Harry, me, and Hermione looked around: Sprinting up the crowded street were Ron, Fred, George, Percy, and Mr. Weasley.

"Harry," Mr. Weasley panted. "We hoped you'd only gone one grate too far . He mopped his glistening bald patch. "Molly's frantic - she's coming now -""Where did you come out?" Ron asked"Knockturn Alley," said Hagrid grimly."Excellent." said Fred and George together."We've never been allowed in," said Ron enviously.

"Uh, which Weasley are you?" Harry asked, looking at Fred. I smirked at Fred, I thought we had the same idea. "Mr.Weasley" Fred said, in a deep voice, that sounded nothing like his father. I instantly cracked up.

"Oh Harry, can you not see? Let me help with that" Hermione said, concerned "Oculus Reparo" she chanted, and his glasses were instantly better.

Mrs. Weasley now came galloping into view, her handbag swing ing wildly in one hand, Ginny just clinging onto the other. 

"Oh, Harry - oh, my dear - you could have been any where -" Gasping for breath she pulled a large clothes brush out of her bag and began sweeping off the soot Hagrid hadn't managed to beat away. The Weasley's had explained the missing Harry perdicament as well to me.

 "Well, gotta be off," said Hagrid,  "See yer at Hogwarts!" And he strode away, head and shoulders taller than anyone else in the packed street.

 "Guess who I saw in Borgin and Burkes?" Harry asked me, Ron, and Hermione as we climbed the Gringotts steps. "Malfoy and his father."I gasped. "Did Lucius Malfoy buy anything?" said Mr. Weasley sharply behind us. "No, he was selling"

"So he's worried," said Mr. Weasley with grim satisfaction. "Oh, I'd love to get Lucius Malfoy for something ...... " he trailed off. I would love to get Malfoy's son for something. 

"You be careful, Arthur," said Mrs. Weasley sharply as they were bowed into the bank by a goblin at the door. "That family's trouble. Don't go biting off more than you can chew -"

 "So you don't think I'm a match for Lucius Malfoy?" said Mr. Weasley indignantly, but he was distracted almost at once by the sight of my  parents, who were standing nervously at the counter that ran all along the great marble hall, waiting for me or Hermione to introduce them.

"But you're Muggles!" said Mr. Weasley delightedly. "We must have a drink! What's that you've got there? Oh, you're changing Muggle money. Molly, look!" He pointed excitedly at the tenpound notes in Dad's hand.  

"Meet you back here," Ron said to me and Hermione as the Weasleys and Harry were led off to their underground vaults by another Gringotts goblin.

  We waited for a while, but soon started laughing. It was great to be back with everyone.

  Back outside on the marble steps, we all separated. Percy muttered vaguely about needing a new quill. Fred and George had spotted their friend from Hogwarts, Lee Jordan.I was sad to see them go. I wanted to laugh with them, but they were 4th years.