Spiders

*Hello my people!! I am now the new co writer of this story!! My name is Dragonfly and I hope you enjoy. Aragog in picture!!!*

Hermione and I gave up on trying to communicate with the two and started to do something more important. Studying.

We worried about the antidote for a while, but then we heard that they were making a potion out of our Herbology plants. So then, we worried about something worse, the exams. They'll be very tough.

Along with studying, Hermione and I follow the boys around to see what they are planning. Like stalkers.

•••
We were reading in the library after hours, that's one great thing about being Petrified, you won't get in trouble.

Suddenly, I heard a shriek.

"Emma, look!" Hermione said frantically.

"What?" I said as I looked up from my potions book.

"Ron and Harry are going to the Forbidden Forest..." she trailed off when she saw the spiders following them.

"But that's forbidden!" But then I thought about how we did it last year, for detention.

Hermione and I quickly got up and tried to catch up with them. But they were already in the Forest by the time we got there.

"Where are they?" I asked.

Mione shrugged, but shuddered after that.

"Let's look."

We searched high and low until saw them talking to a gigantic spider.

" They look in trouble! " I said to Hermione, "but honestly I'm not surprised."

We giggled, but this time they could die, again.

Hermione turned around and pointed to the Ford Anglia. Oh god...

"Do you know how to drive?" She asked.

"You really think that can run?" I questioned.

"Just answer the question!" She snapped.

"I guess." I shrugged my shoulders. She ran to the car and hot wired it. How did she know how to do that?

"I read about this in a book before." She said answering my question, she can read my freaking mind man!

"When are they ever going to save us?" I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know Em, I don't know."

*** Okay how was that for my first go on this book!!!!!! Its a little short but I don't know what to put.-Dragonfly