chapter 2: hello again

As the plane lands I let out a small smile. In a few hours I would be face to face with my other half.
"Goodbye kamika," lara says bowing slightly. In all my years in training, the small girl from Egypt was my only friend.
"Goodbye lara," I smile and turn to walk down the ramp, off the plane.
As I get to the bottom and step onto the tarmac a sleek black car parks next to me. The window rolls down the reveal a man in a crisp suit.
"Hello kamika ootori, I am here to escort you to base, their you will be briefed." He says in a deep and serious voice.
I nod in response and climb in the car while my few bags are loaded in the back.

*timeskip*

The ride was silent and boring. we arrived at base and lucky me, their were no girls. It didn't strike me as odd though l, most girls wouldn't be able to handle the training I did, even some boys I trained with had to stop after a few weeks. ( A/N: I'm sorry if I may seem sexist but im not, its only to move the story along. I'm also a girl.)
As I step out the car I can feel all eyes on me, almost like they'd never seen a girl before.
Even in my high combat training uniform, I could tell they were underestimating me.
"This way agent," a oldish looking man with graying hair and in typical training etire said. I nodded and followed him into the only four story building in this compound.
He lead me through a series of hallways and up a few flights of stairs before stopping at a door.
Knocking on the door, I heard a muffled voice call us in.
"Hello agent ootori, I am the base general and your over seeing officer."
"Nice to meet you sir," I say respectively with a bow of my head.
"We have some paperwork I need you to fill out, we'll take a tour and then your on leave for a week before your first assignment begins." He told me keeping his gaurd up, but I dont blame him.

*timeskip because paperwork is boring to write about*

After the work was done we took a tour, starting with the building we were currently in. Walking around I was given alot of strange looks. We were currently in the gym area watching people fight.
"Break," one of the current fight say, signaling he had enough. I scoffed at this, in my training we would continue until we blacked out.
"Good job boys, whose next?" The over seeing trainer asked.
"What about the lady?" A random voice calls out, causing everyone yo either laugh or turn to look at me.
"Would you allow us a demonstration agent?" Asked my 'boss'.
"Of course, who is my opponent?" I asked hoping it wss the guy that bought attention to me. As if they could hear my thoughts, the guy was called over.
I walk up to the mats and remove my leather jacket. It was designed perifictly for easy movement, but it was still hard to move in. The moment I placed my jacket down there were a few cat calls and everyone came to watch the match.
My opponent steps onto the mat and I follow his lead, starting to circle one another.
"I thought you should know sweetheart, I'm the best fighter in my team so I'll go easy on you," he smirks before stepping forward for his first attack, clearly underestimating me.
He aims for a punch to the face but I easily block it shocking him for a second. He bounces back and starts circling me again.
Now its my turn. I aim a punch to his face that he blocked while I threw another to his stomach, unfortunately he didnt see this one coming and was to slow. His stomach contracts at the impact of my fist, before I give him time to recover I drop and swipe my foot underneath him making him trip and fall strait on his face.
Jumping up he aims a hand for my ankle but I jump out the way before straddling his back, grabbing both arms and pulling them back until I hear a pop signaling that its dislocated.
"BREAK," the guy yells and I let go of his arms. Before getting up is whisper in his ear, "your lucky, if we were where I was trained you would have had to keep going."
Smirking at how wide his eyes got, I climbed off him and grabbed my jacket, putting it back on.
I walk back over to my boss, ignoring the wide eyed stares from everyone in the room.
"How long was the fight?" I asked boss.
"Only around three minutes," he said.
"Gonna have to work on that, im getting slow," I said to no one but the surrounding people heard.
I heared whispers of peoples astonishment and smirked at how easily they were impressed. That fight was beginers stuff.
"Shall we continue?" Boss askes and I nod before following him out.

*timeskip *

Arriving at the ootori estate I feel a lump form in my stomach. I would finally see kyoya again. Walking up the stairs, I knock on the door and it opens up to reveal a young maid.
"Welcome miss, do you have an appointment?" She asks while not looking me in the eye.
"Yes actually," I lie knowing she'd never let me in without one.
"Please come in," she steps aside and opens the door wider. As I step inside I feel so many emotions wash over me. Getting my first look inside my house in seven years brings back memories. Suddenly their is a boys voice yelling throughout the house and seemed to be getting closer.
"Kyooooya, where are you. Are you avoiding me?"
Suddenly a blonde boy around my age steps through a door followed by a group of boys and a girl.
"Boss, we've looked here," a set of twins say, while the blonde looks in every available place big enough to fit a body in the room.
"Um senpai..." the girl says pointing at me. As if everyone just noticed I was there they all rushed over to me.
"My darling princess, I'm sorry I didnt see you there, although I'm not sure how. Know I look at you I can see your beauty out shines even the sun its self. I can barely look at you for you are that beautiful," they blonde dramatically says while kissing my hand before turning away with fake tears in his eyes.
Wow this guy is annoying. He's looking for kyoya to, although I find it highly unlikely that kyoya would associated himself with an idiot.
"Right," was all my response before the doors opened to reveal a young woman a little older than me.
"Tamaki, kyoya said you ran off," she says walking into the room shaking her head and laughing.
"Im sorry fuyumi but he was taking to long," the blonde said.
" Well follow me ba..." fuyumi says looking up and spoting me. Tears start to shine in her eyes and I can feel them in mine but will them away.
"Ka-ka-kamika?" She askes in a shaky voice and a hand held to her heart.
"Yes, umi-chan," I said using the nickname I gave her when we were little. She runs to me hugging me tightly and crying. I hug her back feeling a smile creep to my face.
I was back.
"Have you seen kyoya yet?" She askes after a few minutes of silence and hugging.
"No I was looking for him, but I'll come back if he has a meeting with these people," I say gesturing towards the group behind me.
"Oh no, these are his friends from school. Although he's to stuck up to ever say it," she muttered that last part but I still heard her. I realize then that they were all in school uniform.
"Oh, well its nice to meet you," I say to the group, bowing slightly.
"Come I'll take you to kyoya, although you know your way around," fuyumi says dragging me out the door with the group following behind.

*after a few long hallways and lots of turns*

We arrive at the door I remembrr as his office. His room was also conected to it through a door and mine was across the hall.
"I'll go in first then call you in," she said to me then turning to the group asked them to wait a bit after me before entering.
She knocks on the door and I hear my brothers voice call out form the other side so fuyumi walks in. My heart stops for a second before it starts again.
"You can come in now," my older sister yells.
I open the door slightly and peek my head in to see my brother typing on his computer. I step inside and fuyuni steps out closing the door behind her.
"Hello miss what can I help you with?" He says not once looking from hi computer.
"I'm looking for my twin," I say allowing a single tear to slip down my face.
Kyoya looks up and his eyes go wide. Leaving his laptop, he stands so fast his chair falls over and walk briskly towards me. He stops an inch in front of me.
"Mika-chan?" He asks with shaking hands and a trembling voice. All I can do is nod before the tears start to fall. Kyoya grabs me and pulls me in for a bone and soul crushing hug, but I dont care. Im home, im in my kyoyas arms.
"Hello again, kyo-chan I say into his chest and he pulls me tighter into him as we stand there crying every emotion from the last seven years and holding on to our life force.

Each other.

Wow. I felt like laughing and crying throghout this chapter. I never planned for this to be that emotional but I love it. Thank you for reading and feedback would be great. Thats all for now darlings. Goodnight!
-Ambular ;)