Chapter 10: Over dramatic tamaki.

YAY OZ COMIC CON ADELAIDE IS TOMORROW AND IM GOING ON SATURDAY!!!! YAY YAY YAY IM SO EXCITED!!  Sorry for not updating im really unreliable with updating cause im always sooo busy. Sorry this is a short one but i thought i should update soon.anyway story time... :D

Sitting at a table in the back of the room watching the host club at work was actually more boring than it seems.
After a while haruhi walks over and sits down at the same table. A couple of seconds pass before either of us start talking and haruhi is the one to start it off.
"So how has your day been?" She asks trying to start a conversation.
"Fine," I simply state, wishing that somehow this conversation becomes less awkward.
"So where are you from?" She askes.
"Here in japan althogh I was home schooled before this," I say flatly.
"Thats cool." She trails off and once again there is silence bettween us and the chatting of the hosts in the background.
I decide now is the time to check the room for anything 'suspicious'.
Walking around the room I stop at the window and look out over a beautiful garden with a maze. From here you could see inside the whole maze and every person in it. Scanning over the area i spot a boy sitting on a bench under a tree staring up at the window next to me which gave a clear view of tamaki. Remembering my training i memorize his face and remind myself to keep an eye on him and look up his profile later. Continuing around the room i cant see anything out of place so i go sit back at the table. Haruhi was no longer here because she had guests but as soon as i sit down kyoya sitts across from me. We comense a staring competition witing to see who breaks but i know fully well if it could it would never end. He starts talking to throw me off.
"So tell me about yourself," he says with that smirk of his.
"What would you like to know?" I return his smirk.
"How about you tell me why i cant get any information on you from anywhere?"
"Because i have better people than yours ootori" i grin
"Muuuummmmyyyy," tamaki screaches which causes myself and kyoya to look away from each other.
"What now?" "Who's mummy?" Kyoya and i say at the same time. Looking towards kyoya i couldnt contain my laughter.
"Those evil twins wont let haruhi go and when i tryed to save haruhi she told me off, my daughters mad at me i cant go on any longer." Tamaki exclaimes with tears running down his face while holding onto kyoyas arm.
"Well what am i to do about it?" Kyoya askes pushing his glasses up getting annoyed. At this point i couldnt stop laughing i couldnt believe my brother would be friends with this idiot.
"Tell them off back please."
Sighing kyoya turnned towards the twins.
"Please stop teasing tamaki because he always come to me and i have to deal with this mess you two make."
"Fine," both twins say.
Still lauging, i feel a presence behind me a turn around smiling at the latest display by the famous host club.
Mori was standing behind me with a smiling honey on his sholders.
"You know you have a really pretty laugh kana-chan!"
"Thank you senpai."
"Hmm," mori nodded with a small smile.

"Well its time to go everyone. Good job today," tamaki said. I hadn't realised but the guests had all left.
"Bye boss," the twins wave as the drag an unwilling haruhi inbetween them. Before  tamiki could do anything they were gone and he was on the floor sulking.
"Right well I'llbe off then goodbye," i say and leave quickly before anything happens.
Arriving at the gate I wait a second to check my phone just incase. A shsdow looms over my sholder and i turn my phone off and spin around with my gard up just incase.
It was only honey and mori.
"Mori was wondering if you needed a ride home?" Honey asked sweetly.
"No thankyou i will be fine," i reply
"Are you sure?" Mori askes in a deep voice.
"Umm... yes," I say with a light pink dusting my cheeks.
"Ok bye kana-chan," "Bye," honey and mori say together. I give a small wave and watch them walk towards there limo. As hes walking i see mori look back slightly and i smile.

Thaks for reading let me know what you think.
Little other thing i have an awesome quote for you all ha ha i thought it was funny but yea.
'Dont be lazy be amazy'
Best quote ever ha ha XD
Anyway goodbye for now loves youse all
-Ambular