chapter 3:

* kamikas POV *

" Um, kyoya who is that?" The blonde from before asks. Kyoya removes his head from my now wet sholder, to look up at him.
" Tamaki, go away," kyoya simply says with a glare before replacing his head on my sholder.
"Kyo-chan, thats not nice, introduce me," I whisper in his ear.
"Fine," he mumbles before lifting his head and turning me around, to face the others.

* kyoyas POV *

I was holding onto mikas hand for dear life because it felt like she could disappear at any moment and I was afraid of that.
(Yes the shadow king has a fear)
Looking at yhe others in the room, I took a breath and started to introduce mika.
"Mika, the blonde overly excited one is tamaki suoh," I said at the idiotic boy that made me cut short my reunion.
" The small blonde is honey senpai and the tall one with him is mori senpai."
"Ok," she said smiling, So I continued.
"The two orange twins are hikaru and kouru hitachiin."
"We aren't orange, we're Auburn," they say defensively at the same time.
" Fine, Auburn twins."
"Lastly, the brown haired one is haruhi," I finish excluding one minor detail.
"And she's a girl," mika says smiling. The twins and tamaki were in shock.
"Haruhi's a boy," tamaki yells and grabs onto haruhi.
" Yeah, she's super manly," the twins say.
These guys are idiots.
Sudenly mika starts laughing and its beautiful. I haven't heared that laugh in seven years, I start to tear up.
"Guys its ok I wont tell," she says smiling.
"Good," tamki said.
"Now kyoya, who is this?" The twins asked with heads tilted to the side.
"Kyo, you never told them about me?" Mika asked in mock sadness but couldn't keep a smile away.
"No I didn't but I will now," I said while adjusting my glasses and facing everyone. I pause for a second, contemplating how to tell them. The only conclusion I come to is to tell them straight out.
"Everyone this is my younger twin sister kamika," I wisper but somehow they hear me.
Whats wrong with these idiots if they don't close their mouths, their gonna catch flies.

*kamikas POV *

I look around at kyoyas friends with a smile, after kyoya dropped the bomb about me. It seemed they were all in shock.
Suddenly they all snapped out of thier trance and start talking altogether at once.
"Kyoya-senpai has a twin?" "I haven't seen her around when ive been over." " she doesn't go to our school." "I wonder where shes been,"
All these questions were making my head hurt. Looking out the corner of my eye I can see how annoyed kyoya is behind that mask he calls a face.
"Um everyone if you quiet down I will answer your questions ok," I say smiling, but hoping it wont take to long so I can reunite with my brother properly.

Ok so it was a bit shorter but the next chapter is goona be a character profile of kamika. After that I promise to write longer storys. Anyway thankyou to you lovely people for reading. Keep brining in the feedback thanks. Anyway until next time darlings!
-Ambular ;)