Chapter 9: the encounter!

AHHHHHHH!! I'M SO SORRY ITS BEEN AGES SINCE IVE UPDATED PLEASE DONT HURT AUTHOR-CHAN :( :(
Well I hope this extra long chapter helps with that I will try really hard to update more often from now on. Now please have a good time with this chapter.
Also  THANKYOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALMOST 20K VIEWS ON THIS BOOK AND OVER 100 FOLLOWERS. DIDN'T THINK I'D GET THAT MENY VIEWS AT ALL!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!! XD XD XD
*********************

Eyes. Eyes everywhere judging me, studying me. 

"Please take a free seat for today miss okuma," 

Giving a curt nod I start down the aisle towards a free seat near the back of the room. 

*time skip ;P*

so far the days gone smoothly and I still haven't met tamaki yet. My last class for the day is art, before i can finally go to the 'famous' host club and met tamaki.

Walking through a doorway like every other at this school the comforting sent of chemicals hits me. Unlike a normal class room this one is full of easels and paint covered benches, the messy organised feel to the room is comforting until a pair of eyes meet mine.
He looked like every other guy here rich and snob-ish but the difference between him and the others is that this one is staring at me like im some sort of ugly commoner that just walked in off the streets. Finding a bench on the other side of the room from him I place my books down and open a sketch pad taking a lead pencil out before i start doodling anything that comes to mind.
A small tap on my shoulder makes me turn and acknowledge the presence of someone behind me.

"Hey your new right, you have some really nice drawings."
Just great i had to come face to face with the only person in the room i didn't want to talk to.

"Yeah thanks and yes i just started today," I reply with a smile before turning slightly to keep drawing, hoping he would get the message and leave. Unfortunately I dont think he's the brightest because he tried talking to me again.

"whats your name? Im jin tomoyato by the way," he says with a obvious forced smile. Rolling my eyes before turning back to him, I decided its best not to make any enemy's yet.

"I'm kana, kana okuma."

"Okuma don't think ive every heard of a company with that name, say what does your family do?" Jin asked with a fake confused look. It seems jin is one of those people that think they need to know everything, just like my dear kyoya.

"My father owns a large entertainment production company called star nine and my mother was a famous singer before she passed away."
Im thankful that the higher ups have created a new company with that name for this assignment, if i had gone around telling everyone im an ootori then this assignment would have been a lot harder.

You see the ootori's are very powerful and wealthy but after I was sent away my father was forced for the safety japan that I be dead. If I suddenly came back from the dead then other companies would eventually go digging and probably find some sketchy stuff, which is the reason im undercover now. That still doesn't explain why kyoya went and told his friends but knowing him, he has warned them thoroughly about the consequences.
Ok back the the creep jin.

"Right well im sorry about your mother," jin says with an ashamed face, and not forced this time.

"Its ok it happened a long time ago," i respond. At this moment I'm wishing the bell would just go I've had enough socialising with this guy. As if i could control the bells a chime was heard throughout the school.

"Well I guess i should go then, I hope to see you again kana," jin says over his shoulder before walking off.

"Yeah bye," I say before packing my things and rushing to the third music room.