chapter 5: meeting the rest...

*kamikas POV*

now that the interrogation was over (character profile) I gently forced everyone out for some catch up time. 

"Mika-Chan," my brother says as he pulls me into another hug. I can feel the tears welling up again. 

"Kyo-Chan," i whisper into his shoulder as the tears fall down my face like a flowing water fall. for the next few minuets we just stand there crying, holding each other.

"other than fuyumi  have you seen anyone else?" kyoya asks as he removes his glasses and wipes his eyes stopping the tears. i shake my head in response as i also wipe away the few remaining droplets of water. just then a maid walks in and tells us its dinner time which means seeing the rest of the family.

walking own to the dinning room kyoya and i are locked at the hands, tightly holding onto each other so we'd never lose each other. we stop in front of big wooden doors and i turn to see a straight faced kyoya staring intently at the door. as he reaches out to open the door i hold his hand a little tighter, almost afraid of seeing the man that sent me off years ago. 

"don't worry kamika, all will be ok." when he says this i feel a wave of relaxation wash over me and i physically relax. kyoya open the door and pulls me in. 

sitting at the table already is my entire family. everyone turns to look at us walking in.

"kyoya, who is this?" my father asks sternly, while glaring at me, I internally glare back. looking at my older brothers them seem bored and look away after a second. I glanced at my sister quickly only to see her huge smile and sparkling eyes. its now or never, time to introduce myself. 

"don't you remember me?" I ask with a slightly pained look directed at my father. after these words i'd seemed to capture everyone's attention. with all eyes on me I continue. 

"you were the one that sent me off seven years ago," I smirk. his eyes widen in shock. I know what hes thinking to. it's probably that i wasn't supposed to be back for another two years, but I finished my training early. my brothers heads whip around so fast I wouldn't be surprised if they got whiplash.

"kamika," my father said with wide eyes.

"yes, father," I replied smiling. his eyes returned to the dark icy state they were before as he told the servants to set another place for me. 

"kamika please take a seat and we will talk about your return," 'dad' said glaring once again. would it really kill that guy to show any emotion other than distaste?  

sorry for taking so long but I been busy, its not really an excuse but please forgive me. I know its a short chapter but i felt like I at least needed to update. anyway thanks to everyone that has read this story, I wasn't really expecting it to get many views but thanks. feed back would be great and tell me if their is anything you want in the story (etc. one shots, major fight scenes, crossovers with other anime...). well until next time darlings...                                                                                                                                 -ambular