Chapter 11: Moive stars

Its been a few days since I first started  and my job feels more like a babysitter than a private guard. The twins have been nothing but evil and tamaki has accepted me into the family as his sister, so whenever kyoya dosn't want to deal with him he gets shoved to me. I have eaten more cake in the last few days than in my life, while training we got the bare minimum just incase we were ever starved. Anyway thats just a small amount I've had to endure so far.

"Kana-chan, kana-chan help me!" Honey yells running away from medusa and breaking me out of my trance.
Thats right that evil girl is here to take my brother away from me, but id rather endure hell of earth than live without him again.
I walk over to where honey and mori are running around and as renge ran past i grabed her sholder and gave her a look that said dont mess with me.

"Excuse my rudness but, who are you?" She askes stepping further than necessary away from me.

" you seriously dont listen do you?" I question. "I told you before my name is kana and I am a new student aswell."

"I never knew there was another girl here, we can be SISTERS!!" She screamed in my ear.
Under my breath i whispered 'maybe if you had any brain at all you would have known that'.

"Now kana, act nice shes very important to my fathers buisness partnership," kyoya eyes me, but i can tell he is anoyed aswell.

"fine but remember whatever I do its not my fult 90% of the time I bet she will start it,"

"Someone has issues," i hear the twins say to each other quietly. I give them the look that seems to be on my face alot lately.

While this was all going one renge was in the process of changing everyones characters.
" baby faced thug...high school flunkie...basketballers...getting bullied...lonely prince... your perfect," renge was shouting at everyone, then she turn to me.

"And you..." she trails off deep in thought.
"You're starange, you seem almost perfect but there is something I cant get," she says as the other member crowd around thinking aswell.

"Ahh, I got it," she yells with a florish of her hand,"You're too masculine always looking like you could start a fight, so from now on your goinng to be the forgotten daughter. Coming from a rich family being sent away only to return and you have to go into hiding because your parent dont want you there."

Widening my eyes ever so slightly at her story because its almost spot on, I try to act as if It didnt stab me in any way.
"Yea well what if I dont wanna change?" I ask with a smirk knowing it would rile her up.
"Then you cant be apart of the host club moive,"
"Fine with me, I'll sit this one out," I exclaim while the other member start chating about a so called moive.
"Fine," renge said with a huff and turned on her heel to walk out the door.

*Time skip*

This boring moive was taking ages and cutting into my me time. So far the twins have played basketball, tamaki has stood in the 'rain' and haruhi has been chased by honey and mori. Honey being well, Honey wasnt able to play a thug so of course renge was making the shoot even longer than needed.

"Kana hows the moive from your side?" Kyoya asks coming up behind me. Of course renge wasnt happy I didnt want to be in the moive so she stuck me behind a screen to watch.
" yeah alright, but the guys could use some more acting lessons," I say with an eye role. The boys dont look that in the role just playing it.
"Yea I agree but with the buget we could only afford one lesson," kyoya agreed.
Suddenly a loud crask was heard and I rushed over to the sound. By the time I got there haruhi and renge was on the ground and tamaki had one of two guys held up against a wall. The other guy was just standing so I decided to get some practice and swiftly had him pinned to the ground.
"So are you going to tell me which one of you started it?" Tamaki asked in a dark voice that I had never heard come out of his mouth.
"No It was her," the one tamiki was holding insited.
"Its not like that senpai..." haruhi starts but I cant be bothered listening to it as I get off the poor guy that could possibly have something broken.
A loud smash was heard as kyoya broke the glass of the camera. Long story short some drama happened but hey when Isn't this club full of it.

Yawning I notice the camera guys are packing up and the host club is leaving to go home. If I had to say describe today I would say it was boring.
Starting to walk back to the music room to get my stuff and go home I notice mori stand a little further ahead by himself. Mori is always with honey so i find this very odd.
"Hey, mori senpai are you ok? Wheres honey?" I ask him out of slight concern.
"Im good," he simply states.
"Alright," I says as I turn slightly to keep walking. After a few steps mori catches up and we're walking side by side in silence, but not the arkward type.
"That was a good pin," mori suddenly says, leaving me in a slight shock.
"Um, thanks I have been doing many fighting styles for most my life," I give him the brief description.
"Yeah," he says nodding. Without noticing we arrive at the door to the music room. As I reach to open the door mori beats me to it and holds it open for me.
"Thanks," I say before walking in.
"Kana, did you like our acting," hikaru askes running up to me.
Not wanting to be too mean I simply tell them they were good but everyone was.
Quickly walking over to my bag I pick it up and yell my goodbye before laving the music room and eventually the school for today.

Thanks for reading absolutely sorry its been so long but life is busy. Hoping to update more now that i have more ideas. Like usal i like constructive feedback so give it. But also I love hearing your opinions and ideas so continue with those too. Thanks for all the veiws and votes they mean alot yo me. Soooooo catcha next time, love ya all
~Amba-chan