chapter 6: trying to scare me?

"kamika please take a seat and we will talk about your return," 'dad' said glaring once again. would it really kill that guy to show any emotion other than distaste?

I take my place at the table, next to my twin and smile at everyone except my father. The maids work quickly to set my place at the table. And finally after a few seconds the food is served.
(A/N gonna do something different and let you (the reader) choose what they will be eating)
People may think that quiet dinners with your family is awkward but for the ootori hosehold silence is normal.

After dinner I was called away by my father. Kyoya gave me a worried glance as I left and followed my father into his office.
He sat behind his desk a waves his hand towards a chair facing him. I sat down and looked him in the eye with no expression on my face.
"Kamika, why are you here," he said with clear annoyance on his face.
"I finished my training early and I start working next week," was my reply with a smirk painted on my pink lips.
"How long will you be staying, in my house?"
"Only a few days, then I will be staying on base."
"What about the rest of your schooling?"
"Finished."
"Good, now you will not tell your siblings where you have been. You will simply tell them I sent you to study in England," he told my glaring straight in my eyes, like he was trying to scare me.
" Yes, sir," I said with confidence.
"Alright you may go," he says as he looks towards the door. Standing up I quietly exit with a smile playing on my lips.
What a fool my fathers is. He should now that where he sent me turned my into a excellent liar.
Dont tell anyone, not likely. I goning to tell kyoya everything and he should know that.
What a fool.