chapter 7 : first assignment

*VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION IN THE A/N*

*one week after meeting with father*

Walking through the hall of the japan base I cant help but think over this last week. Catching up with my twin has been one of the best experiences of my life. For once, since I left, I felt loved. now that the week is over I am back to the military life.

I stop my commanders office door and take a deep breath. after a swift knock to the wooden door I hear a muffled 'enter'. turning the cool metal to the right, I push the door open and step inside. standing straighter, I clear my face of any emotion so I don't seem week.
"Take a seat agent," the rough voice of my commander says. I sit down on the hard wooden chair, with a thin pillow as the only comfort, behind a dark wooden desk, littered with papers of god knows what. He picks up a folder off the top of a pile, opens it and skims over it before meeting my eyes and hands me the folder. "your first assignment is an easy one. It involves protecting and neutralizing any threats towards the suoh heir, because of reports on blackmail and threats. You will be doing this by entering undercover into ouran academy and protecting him without speculation forming. You will go undercover with the alias of kana Okuma, a second year student transferring from Germany. Your father is a successful business man who owns a production company and your mother was a famous singer who died when you were young. you start tomorrow at 0730. your uniform an necessary supply's are being delivered to your room as we speak." I give a curt nod and stand, taking the assignment folder before leaving to get ready.

*time skip*

I'm so excited that my first assignment will be at my brothers school, but because the person i'm protecting is also his friend. I hope that he wont interfere or get hurt. I also cant tell him its me so in a few minuets I am going to die my hair to a light brown with a blonde gradient and the bottom. The uniform delivered is...well...hideous, does the school really not have a rebellion for it. Well i guess those sewing skills i picked up will come in handy now more than ever.

Take out the puff in the skirt, hem it shorter, make the sleeves 3/4 and remove the bell shoulders, lastly I make the neck line a lower peter pan collar. I kept the white thigh high socks and changed the ugly brown shoes to small heeled black ones with a simple buckle around the ankle.

once I was down I went to a hairdressers close by and got my hair done. it took a few hours but by the time it was completed I looked... different, which i suppose is a good thing. arriving back on base i'm met by the soldier that i bet one my first day here, i cant be bothered to remember his name, he's no one special.

"excuse me miss, but do you have a pass to enter this base?" he asks and i walk right past him, not even glancing in his direction. after a few steps i feel a hand touch my shoulder. using my strength i flip him over my shoulder.

"do you need a reminder of what happens when you mess with me,"ask with a scowl gracing my face. he replies with a quiet 'no'. letting him up I walk away and back to my room before going to bed so i will be well rested for tomorrow. just before my eyes close and enter a peacefully sleep, i quietly whisper to myself 'good night onii-san.'

*YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! 1K READS IM SO EXCITED*

*appreciated if you read and consider my questions :)*

anyway thanks for reading darlings I am a very happy girl and every vote i get literally i squell a little and jump up and down. sorry for not updating in ages but iiiiiiii'mmmmmmm baaaaaaaaccck!!!!! please let me known how im doing, i like feedback and dont take much offence to critisism :). also if their is any scence from the anime or just things added in just comment or something :)

IMPORTANT QUESTION -who shound kamika fall in love with out of the hosts (not kyoya obviously) but yeah let me know who you think is good for kamika. keep in mind that she is the same age as kyoya. comment your sugestions, thanks ;)

Fun fact- one of my good friends has hair like how kamika has died her hair :)

anyway follow me on my social sites bellow=

quotev = ambular

dieviant art = ambular5690

instagram = ambular.sama_girl

youtube = sama.girl (warning: not much on my channel at present but plans are made! (mostly with bate112))

untill next time darlings

-Ambular