Chapter nine: Whatever you say

Charlotte's POV -

Disaster struck at around 3:00 pm when the twins woke up from their nap. Before that I had just enough time to take a shower and change into a pair of black yoga pants and a sports bra. Henry wasn't here so I didn't give a fuck. I was dressed for yoga in the living room to clear some of the negative energy that seemed to be following me around lately. But I never even got the chance before the twins woke up. Their screams were demanding me for food. I tried to earm their bottles up, but the bottle warmer wasn't performing well so I put the bottles in a pot of warm water on the stove.

"Shhh, shhh shh."

I picked Jordon up and patted his back as he wailed and grabbed a tiny fistful of my hair. Jayden was throwing toys around the room and raging like an adorable mini Hulk. When I checked on the bottles in the kitchen I saw they were now melting in the pot and creating gigantic mess on the stove. I turned the heat up too high, thinking they would get warm faster.

"Shit!"

I moved my hand over my mouth, sitting Jordon on the kitchen floor but that only made him scream and throw a tantrum on the floor, slapping his hands angrily against the linoleum.

"It's okay, it's okay mommy is trying really hard not to lose it right now, so just work with me okay?"

I muttered, burning myself in the process of trying to remove the sticky plastic bottles of milk from the pot. I threw the entire mess into the sink, the smoke alarm started blaring which scared the shit out of Jayden and caused her to cry.

"Ugghhh!" 

The sound was annoying the hell out of me and I nearly tripped over Jordon on the floor, forgetting that I had put him down there. I swept him up into my arms and set him on my hip, while starting the bottles over again. By now it was almost 5:00 o'clock and I've been struggling all afternoon with them. My stomach growled, but I ignored it and tested the warmth of the milk bottles I set into a new pot. When they were ready I was finally able to feed the twins. I pulled them each out of the high chairs and burped them before making myself a quick lunch. I didn't have much time to eat before the twins were crying again and needed to be changed. An hour passed and then they were down for the rest of the night. I had a moment of peace. I was so grateful, I just sat on the living room floor in front of the television for five minutes doing nothing but enjoying the silence. I was tired, but I needed to do yoga before I went to bed. I turned the tv on to a healthy living exercise and meditation program and followed the simple and relaxing routine. 

Henry's POV -

When I walked in through the front door, I saw was the stretchy black material of yoga pants. Dear god. Charlotte was doing Yoga in the living room. I closed the door quietly behind myself and watched her shift into the Downward Dog position, breathing calmly through her nose. Her palms were splayed on the carpet and her bottom was carefully resonating in the air. I stood back and bit my lip. Her back muscles flexed and a droplet of sweat slid down the arch of her back. I cautiously approached her and saw her breasts straining against the fabric her sports bra as she leaned her head back and twisted her body outwards towards the ceiling. 

"I'm back."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, ignoring me.

"How'd everything go?"

"You would have known if you were here."

She replied quietly, lifting her head again. Her face was glistening with a slight sheen of sweat and her tongue moved across her upper lip in deep but relaxed concentration.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that but-"

"I really don't care, Henry."

"That's good to know."

"Mmhmm..."

I said. The longer I stood there the more uncomfortable I became as her body moved into a different position every two minutes. I didn't like the relieved look on her face and the way she seemed to enjoy ignoring me. 

"You know it's kinda rude to do yoga while someone is talking to you."

"Whatever you say."

Her lips pouted into a smirk. I narrowed my eyes at her back and turned, walking out the front door again. I jogged over to Bianca's apartment and banged on the door.

"Hey, Henry."

Jasper answered the door, I looked past him into the apartment.

"Hey, where's Bianca?"

"She was about to take a shower- Why?"

I slipped past Jasper and found Bianca in the bedroom with her shirt on the floor.

"Babe, what are you doing here?"

She looks up in surprise. I kissed her with all my might, sliding my fingers into her hair, letting my tongue get lost in her mouth while pushing her down onto the bed. 

"Babe! Wha- slow down..."

I ripped the hook right off of her bra, shredding the material.

"Henry!"

Bianca gasped, as I yanked her skirt down over her hips. I got out of my clothes as quickly as I could and held her arms above her head, forcing my throbbing manhood into her. She moaned. But it wasn't the sound I was expecting. It wasn't the sound I wanted. I sucked on the skin of her neck, catching her it between my teeth. Succumbing myself into her. Bianca wound her legs around my waist and closed her eyes. I looked down at her but I couldn't see her, and my movements became more intense. Suddenly the hair fannes out across the pillow became dark and curly, her skin blossomed into a deep rich brown and I was moving deeper. Harder. I was sweating, the bed was rocking. The lights seemed to fade away. Her moans were drowned out. My thoughts were the only thing I was fucking. And in them was Charlotte. I flipped Bianca over and dipped my head to lick the small arch of her back, wanting to taste the saltiness of her skin. But I was disappointed because it wasn't there. Slapping the palms of my hands down onto her ass I began grinding myself into her. Charlotte's inky black curls, Charlotte's smile, Charlotte's lips, Charlotte's laugh. They raged around in my head like an unstoppable tornado.

Thanks for reading! You know the drill :)