past

I sliced the mans throat and pulled out my radio" mission complete sir" i barked.

"Okay return instantly ra's needs to talk to you" the voice braked back.

I ran in the shadows making sure no one saw me as i made my way to the base.

I have lived in the base since i was twelve. The league of assassins are my family, my home. They taught me to fight and i am pretty good if i do say so myself, in fact i am one of the top five assassins, i am trying to make it to the next level which is the top two but that means i would have to fight nyssa and her husband.

Nyssa is the daughter of ra's which means she is next in charge and her father doesn't like me that much because of my attitude. So its a long shot for me to upgrade.

When the assassins came to investigate the blown up lab they found me.

I was paralyzed and disfigured when they found me, from all the experiments the doctors in the lab did on me.

The lab has been doing the experiments on me since i was a baby till i was twelve.

Every test ruined my complexion. The last test they performed was when i got another shot of green liquid it made me paralyzed.

Then the doctor stabbed me and the wound healed instantly but i was still paralyzed sadly.

I will never forget what the doctor said "the test was not successful the side affect is fatal, to be exact paralyzed. Grab the test notes and blow the place up leave IT here, it's already a failed experiment" he said and pointed at me.

"Disgusting, not even your parents wanted you. And look at you now no one would want you" the man scoffed then left as the building collapsed on me the flames getting shut in with me as i screamed bloody murder and passed out.

When i opened my eyes i could move and my skin was beautiful. I was beautiful but then again anyone looked better than i had.

"We are the league of assassins. Ra's has given you a chance and sent you in the healing waters to serve him as a fellow assassin." The ninja like man commanded they were all wearing mask.

I was so thankful and completed all my missions and the healing ability i have helps so much.

Ra's and everyone else hate me cause i don't rid myself of my emotions like everyone else.

Now i am going to see ra's again. I have a mission again. Yipee!

I pulled the door open" yes sir! Kira reporting" i bowed dramatically.

"I'm sending you on a mission. And please stop showing emotion or i will permanently remove you" he commanded.

Pft! How i can't die. Sometimes i wonder how he became leader.

I smiled to irritate him.

I would never leave my home i love everyone and i know they love me secretly.

He gave me the location and sent me out.

I got dressed quickly pulling my mask up and putting all my weapons on hiding most of them.

I left to my destination admiring myself first.(outfit is in the picture in the beginning of the chapter pwease look).

568 words
Don't worry soon she will be in inuyasha just hang on😉