mate

I woke up in a nice big bed. Not my bed. Jumping up, i felt for weapons on, but found none.

I looked around the room and found a practice sword with a dull end.

Never leave with out a weapon.

I stepped out in the hallway and saw no one.

I didn't realize i was wearing a cream silky dress that reached below my knees. Let's leave. I thought. Creeper out someone would change me.

Foot steps made mr turn around pointing the sword at the persons neck only to look up and see Sesshomaru.

"Oh hey. So is it safe here? Better yet were am i?" I kept the sword by his throat.

He had his sword pointing at my heart.

We didn't move.

"Your at my resident." He said.

"Where's my weapons and better yet my clothes?" I hissed.

"The servants are cleaning them." With a nod we both removed our swords and put them down.

"Ok......well thanks for saving me. Consider it a debt paid. Now were even. So just take me to my stuff and I'll be on my wa-."

My stomach growled.

Shit! How embarrassing.

My cheeks heated up.

"Uh um hehe sorry, just let me get my stuff and leave cause i need some food" i laughed.

"Hmmm you can just have some food here. Rin is about to have lunch go join her." He pointed me in the direction.

"Really? Thanks." I walked off were he pointed. Food is something you just can't pass down.

Sesshomaru pov:

I was walking to Kira's room but saw her in the hall way the next thing i know we're both pointing swords at each other.

She started talking about leaving.

There's no way i'm gonna let her leave. I thought Inuyasha and his group would protect her so i could tell her later.

But instead she goes and gets herself captured then I tell her she was mine!

And she looked very good in that dress. Her long black hair and bright blue eyes and her pale skin, flawless.

I heard her stomach growl and smirked on the inside. Now she can stay. So i sent her to eat.

Since she is staying I'll get her more clothes. Can't have her always wearing a nightgown. Especially with other people around to see her dressed like that. Only I get that privilege.

Kira pov:

Rin was really nice and we went out to the garden after eating a delicious meal.

She scolded me for wearing a nightgown out in public. But i didn't care.

"Are you gonna stay mommy?" Rin asked.

Mommy!?

Shit! She's gonna bring out the puppy dog eyes and i'm not gonna be able to say no and then Sesshomaru's gonna laugh on the inside and and-

"Mommy are you staying please?" And she pulled the puppy dog eyes.

Damn it!

"Um i don't think Sesshomaru would let me stay." Yes! I know she wouldn't disobey Sesshomau's word! This is why children are impossible. I hate them. But their just so cute.