inuyasha

I woke up and the pain in my head could kill.

"Ugh! Damn doctor strange to hell!" I opened my eyes and notices i was in a hut and my mask was still on and of course so were my clothes.

I was laying a mat, the build of the place was wood and not very well in.

I got up quickly and walked out the door looking around i must have gotten sent in a portal through time i would say feudal Japan.

"Hey kagome she's awake" a man with white hair and white dog ears wearing a red jumper.

His golden eyes were amazing but he had the face of a cocky jerk.

He walked over to me so i pulled my gun out at him.

He stopped to stare.

Haha to bad he doesn't know what it is.

A girl with black hair and a green stripper skirt came up to me but froze in fear when she saw the gun.

By her clothes i hope they didn't have strippers. Hmmmmm i can't remember if they d-

Heh i mean she knows what a gun is and by her clothes she's not from this time.

"Hello i assume you are kagome" i said then lowered my gun down.

"Uh y-yes" kagome stuttered.

The dog must have smelt her fear cause he was growling at me.

Then out came a woman with a huge ass boomerang. Her clothes were very much appreciated, a black, jumper? But it covered up and a cat with yellow fur and two tails.

Ohhhhh tails from sonic.

And more people showed up like the man in a kimono?, a sash on his hand a rosary beads, maybe a priest and a child with greenish clothes and if not for the fox tail and his voice i would have thought he was a girl elf.

They all stood in front of kagome getting out their weapons, well except for the fox who just jumped in her arms and the monk who was slinking over to me giving off the aurora of a pervert.

"Are you from the future?" Kagome questioned pushing the people out of the way much to their protest.

Especially the dog, I'm surprised he hasn't attacked.

He seems like the hot headed type.

"Yes and i'm guessing you did too. So how did you get here?" I asked still not dropping my guard and the dog didn't but the appropriate dressed woman lowered her guard a little bit.

"Through a well. How did you get here?" I could see the pervert stop in his track when i pointed the gun at his head.

"A portal".

They gasped.

"What by who?" Boomerang asked as they all finally lowered their guard and the dog was trying to sniff the air by me.

"Oh doctor strange the second most powerful magician in the world" they still had their shocked expressions except now it held confusion.

"You know what forget it. Thank you for kidnapping me." I pulled my mask off and hood down.

Guess i can show my appearance if were in the past.

"Why what a beautiful woman. Would you do me the honors of bearing my children?" The dress man asked in all honesty and gripped my butt when i had just put my gun away.

I stepped over to him with my sword out but the dog blocked me with his sword holding me back.

"I'll do you the honors of riding you of ever having children" i snarled.

Inuyasha pushed me away"windscar!" He yelled and a huge blast of wind sliced into me.

I could have dodged but i want to see his much damage he can make.

I felt it slice into my chest down to my hip.

The blood soaked the grass for the short amount of time the wound was open but the wound quickly closed due to rapid healing.

If only my clothes could heal.

My chest was showing much to my annoyance.

I guess the monk isn't the only pervert.

With a hiss of pain i shot up on my feet. So his sword can cause this, someone could have easily died from that blow.

Cool. Maybe he's got some fighting skill and not just power.

Kagome pov:

I was shocked she had ran at miroku to kill but then again he is a pervert but no one diserves to die.

I should have stopped inuyasha from using windscar i was just shocked and now she's dead.

I could tell inuyasha thought she was gonna Dodge it. We all did.

She was probably evil anyway.

But boy was she pretty. When i saw her i was worried inuyasha was gonna leave me but i quickly stopped that thought.

Stop being so cruel kagome i said to my self.

I gasped.

"Oh my gosh, inuyasha watch out" i screamed at him.

As i saw the woman get up from the dead her wound healed.

Is she a demon?

Inuyasha turned around surprise as he blocked her attack.

"If i stay close combat then you wont be able to blast me" the girl observed.

It was like she was dancing.

I could tell it was hard for inuyasha shes good but no one can beat my future husband.

"Iron rever soul stealer!" Inuyasha slashed at the girl but she dodged and through a small knife at his hand.

He grinned"blood claws" he shouted.

(Yay! She is finally in inuyasha world. Ok so 1138 words.
Just an author note, ok moving on😁.)

She quickly pulled out her other sword and blocked the blood.

Then she stabbed him in the chest and arm pinning him on the ground.

"I thought you would have been able to sword fight. Guess i was wrong. Thanks for the spar though" she pulled her blades out of inuyasha and retrieved the knife.

Causing him to yelp in pain as blood darkened his kimono but i knew it would heal quick.

"Thanks for the fight" Inuyasha gave a faint smile at her.

I felt jealousy worm its way in me but i quickly pushed it away.

"So how did you not die, i can tell your not demon" inuyasha asked her as i bandaged his wounds stopping the bleeding.

"Its just who i am. That's cool so that means your a demon and there are other demons out there?". She sat down and started sewing the gash in her clothes.

"Yeah" miroku cometed as we all sat down as it got dark and he wouldn't stop staring at her.

"Oh. So names please?" She demanded.

Miroku, sango, shippo, kirara, kagome, and inuyasha. We each said our names.

"Cool. I'm kira" she closed her eyes as everyone layed down and went to sleep.

But of course inuyasha kept watch.