Untitled Partimet 8

After he let me go i rolled a good foot away from him and took a fighting stance wincing in pain as my wound opened up, but glad that my body allowed my bran to pump sme adrenalne through these veins.

Damn poison! If i didn't get poisoned my wounds would be long gone and i wouldn't have embarresed myself.

Sesshoumaru glared at me and pulled the short blade out of his shoulder and tossed the knife on the other side of the spring, away from me.

Peering closer i could see blood appear on his kimono where i had stabbed him of course! The wound brought a satisfied smirk to my face, pay back for just watching me bastard!

His face still passive but a glimer of something passed his face.

I blinked in pain, giving Sesshmaru the distraction he needed to disapear from my perefreal vision. Noticing him vanish i spun around only to late as his arms wrapped around me and pushed me against his chest, preventng any further movement.

"Hey bastard let go!.......I need to change my bandage. BECAUSE OF YOU! And those rocks!" And im bleeding from my collar bone. But that doesn't matter. I tried to mve away from him, trying to hold in the pain.

Hearing him growl as he sat me down in his lap, just infuriated me more but something inside me made me stop moving. But only just this once.

But if he hurts me i'll kill him and Rin!

The demon seemed to get the hint and let me go.

I sighed in anger, thankful that at least my brain gave me a good desicion.

Going to stand up i was pulled back into his lap making me wince in pain.

"Just sit still, your wound needs taken care of" he growled, with a look of annoyance.

I sighed. " I can do it my self, i am not a baby!" i growled back. Then again winced in pain as i tried to move, makng me annoyed that the adrenalne was gone.

"....." my silence seemed to answer his question as a smirk appeared on his face, while setting me on the ground.

Sesshoumaru pov:

Finally! Such a stubborn woman, Kira.

Hmm she is quiet beautiful, unlike all mortal women who look like cousins of Jaken. But only by a little bit, shes still on the ugly side. (He is still in denial and he can have amazing funny thoughts, he just hides them)

I unwrapped the wound around her stomach making sure the part that was covering her chest, stayed covered up, because i don't think she would take it to lightly if i unwrapped all her bandages.

Ripping the bottom of her pants i laughed on the inside at her shocked expression, probably expecting me to rip my clothes for her wound. Nu-uh! This is silk, specifically made from the Food Goddeses eyebrows.

I looked down at her wound finishing wrapping it up till i noticed a purple crescent moon on her stomach the same size as mine on my forehead.

She's my mate!

A human, but she is a good fighter and her healing ability is better than any demons, but her as my mate?

I thought only demons could get chosen to a demon. I guess i just gotta except what is thrown my way, or rolled. Haha i almost laughed at that, remebering how her legs gave out on her.

Kira pov:

I saw him staring at my stomach and grew a little worried. "I'm gonna be ok, right?"

The white haired male seemed to get knocked out of his trance, his eyes met mine and he respomded with a quick emotionless. "Yes."

My thoughts trailed off to that look. He would make a pretty good assassin.

I was thinkng of a way to repay mu debt when i saw that one of his arms were missing. How did i forget that? Guess i could heal it for him.

I stood up and retrived the knife with him just watching me. Slowly walking up to him, he stood up also. "Hey bro, give me your ar-- i mean uh....half limb. I'll heal it for ya as a debt payed. Otay? Otay". With no response but no rejection i grabbed his half limb and made a long cut on his skin.

All i got was a twitch in response and quickly stabbed my arm, keeping the knife in so the wound doesn't heal to fast. Well i guess it was good i was still weak from the poison.

I grunted in pain and allowed my blood to drip into his cut making the rest of his limb slowly heal back to it's former glory.

We stood there in silence. The both of us just examing that sexy arm i had a part in creating. Ew now i sound like i am his mom. But then again a sexy demon like that could be this sexy devils kid.
He's older than me though soooooo, no.

"Let's G. O. Bro." He started to walk off, but i grabbded his hand, making Sesshomaru pause.

"Carry me. I won't be able to make it!" I anime cried as a sigh seemed to escape those lips that look like someone could tightrope walk across.

No offense to him.

Looking down i could see my mark showing almost like he did that on purpose. It does look like the one on his forehead. Oh well.

After being picked up, bridal style, we continued the journey. I was kind of expecting a thank you. Ungrateful pup!

A question has been running through my head for awhile: Since bitch means female dog, does Sesshomaru call his mom a bitch? Or do they already know that its an insult.

"Hey Sesshomaru, im still expecting a thank you!" I was ignored yet again but before i coukd ask the question about his mom, Kagome ran up to me....well close to me, since my sexiness scares people away especially hoes and strippers, like her.

"Your alright!" Kagome and shippo leaped at me hugging me, once i was set down by Sesshomaru. That hippo walked off to who knows where, probably to take a dump, you never know.

I pushed them off but gave a nice smile. Kirrla and sango both came up and gave me a quick hug or a purr from Kirrla. Miroku came up behind me and grabbed my ass. This is just the welcoming they would each give, a little disapointing but woah bro. Not this again, hearing some growling in the background, i just ignored it and continued with what i thought of Miroku's greeting.

"You bastard!!" I yelled and punched him in the gut.

"Nice to see you to kira" miroku coughed as sango dragged him away.

"Good your up. Now let's go!" Inuyasha shouted, from uo in the tree he was in.

Ok so i was feeling for a good laugh and created this chapter, hope it was good and that i didn't mess anything up. Ok so 1182 words.