sessomaru

They all came into view.

"Who the hell is she, just a servant".

"I want her, get her she will be my mate" the leader yelled and they charged.

"Yuck. Mate?! What the fuck are you guys anim-" i stopped realising they looked like panthers.

"Oh you are, but that still doesn't give you a reason" i said and lunged forward swinging my twins around.

Mysterious watcher pov:

I was leading my squad to meet the panthers squad that was seen trying to sneak up on the castle.

When i smelt a human and a woman at that.

Why was she on my lands and in between my war.

The panthers have been our enemies since i was a kid and that was awhile.

I put my hand up stopping the squad to stay still as we watched what the panthers would do to this human.

I just want them to rid her off my lands so they can.

I wanted to see what she looked like but she wasn't facing my squad. But she was probably ugly like all other mortals.

I watched surprised as she pulled out two hidden katanas and grinned at the group before charging slicing them down.

I was mesmerized.

Her moves were like an elegant dance as she sliced them down earning a few cuts.

She had cut down at least ten demons.

The wounds they gave her should have killed her but she never stopped as she kept up the elegant dance.

Soon there was only five left and the captain.

I was so shocked but of course kept up my emotionless shield like always.

Then the captain yelled at her to stop or he would kill....

WHAT?! RIN!?

I was beyond furious how dare they. How did they even get in my palace.

I will kill whoever was in charge of watching her.

I stopped myself from getting her and watched what the stranger would do.

Kira pov:

After fighting the panther demons five of them were left. I was about to charge but the leader who wanted me as his mate was holding a small child.

"You will be my mate or i will kill this child and you can explain to your lord as to why you let his girl die" the man mused raising the sword to her neck as she cried.

"You bastard dare bring an innocent child here and i would never become your mate you fudging weirdo." I snarled then calmed down.

"Its okay child I'll save you and for your information kitty cat i don't know any lord and i was just passing through here but if this is how you want to play okay" i smirked and dropped my swords.

Watcher pov:

I saw the woman surrender.

I was furious and was about to step out when she pulled out a weird metal thing.

She pulled the trigger five times and killed the remaining soldiers.

And before he could act she pulled the trigger again and he fell to the floor.

She ran up and caught rin soothing her.

"It's okay chi-" she threw rin away and i caught rin angry once more as to why this mortal would try to hurt rin.

Then i noticed a hand sticking out of her chest with her heart in the hand it was crushed.

I was shocked once more, she had saved rin from being stabbed.

The woman smiled at me and rin then grabbed the mans hand and flicked a blade out of her hand then sliced his hand off and stabbed the man in the temple.

The she reached in his chest and pulled his heart out crushing it.

"It doesn't feel good does it ya bastard" she said then passed out.

She's dead.

"Lets go" i commanded and we all marched back to camp as i set the now crying rin on ah-un.

I'll let rin bury her later don't want demons coming for the corpse and come on to my land.

Ok so 674 words.