sesshomaru

Being stuck in a coma like state was infiltrating. I was floating around in a black abyss, some voices broke through my cocoon, only to sound sad.

I had pinpointed that the one who came to visit the most was Rin and Shippo. Keade would have to visit hearing as she is my doctor in this cursed era.

Why did they not just leave me!? This all could have been avoided, and now i have a debt to pay, yet again. The more logical part of my brain was screaming at me, that if they hadn't i would have surly died.

Kagome was probably the one who convinced everyone to keep me in bed and them out my hospital room.

I know i wasn't done healing, it would probably take another week. But i was never one who held patience and to be token down so fast was embarrassing!

I was one of the top assassins for crying out loud.

I need to train more and get stronger. I need to wake up! I can do this! Trying to peel my eyes open for about twenty minutes was tiring, i was about to give up till a thought crossed my mind: what if i was in an enemy's clutches now or they were all dying, not that it mattered, but i can't stop trying.

Feeling my fingers twitch gave me the hope to push on and finally after an hour i had sat up, quickly reaching for the small cloth on the dresser, i stuffed it in my mouth, hoping it will muffle my screams. Wouldn't want to alert anyone.

Resting my hands on the dresser i slowly sat up, only to fall back down.

It's like ripping off a bandaid, come on.

Resting my hands once again on the sides of the dresser, i stood up fast, and was glad i had the gag as my screams of pain ceased. Breathing a deep breath i pushed off the dresser, finally on my feet and was disappointed, as there were no weapons or potential weapons, only the gag.

Looking down i was wearing my black pants and my shirt was gone, leaving me with a bandage to cover my breast.

The mark was still there and it wasn't covered.

Pulling the gag out of my mouth i fastened it around my hand. I could either punch them or strangle.....if they have a small neck though, so punching it is.

There was two knife right by my collar bone, but that was only for emergency, if i was kidnapped, for example and was extremely uncomfortable.

Using the wall as support i slowly made my way to the archway, since a cloth over the entrance didn't seem suitable to be called a door.

The shack i was in was dirty and had a mat on the floor as well as a cauldron that smelled of herbs.

Making it outside, i saw all of them sleeping, well the demon brother's were nowhere to be seen, hopefully not in another fight as they seem to really hate each other.

I sneaked over to the spring, nearby, smelling as i could use a bath and the hot water might help my muscles.

I kept a watchful eye out in case i was being followed. Hearing a snap in the tress made my instincts come over and i crouched down much to my bodies protest.

A bird flew out of the bushes, keeping low as it came over to me. I whipped the rag out as fast as lightning and struck the pigeon. Hearing a sickening crack i deemed it dead and stood up.

It looked like a dragon like pigeon? A demon probably.....well hopefully.

I took one step and collapsed. My body had, had enough and was shutting down my legs.

Ha! If my body thinks stopping my legs will stop me from my destination, it hasn't meet me......if that makes sense.

I could see the steam from the spring and started my journey, of rolling.

Biting the inside of my mouth, to keep the yelps in, as i kept rolling over stones. The universe officially hates me. I couldn't roll over a patch of flowers!?

I felt watched but none of my senses could prepare me for whatever the thing watching me was.

My face grew hot as i realized it must be hard for that person not to laugh as i was rolling on the floor of a forest full of rocks.

Trying to act natural, i plastered a fake smile on and pretended i was doing this on purpose.

"Weeeeeehhh" i laughed and was greatly relieved as my body hit nice hot water.

At least i still have my arms to keep me afloat.

Reaching a corner of the gigantic pool, i settled in and pretended to relax as the mysterious watcher was still hiding.

It had better be someone, or i was just being overcautious and lost a relaxing moment.

The poison had taken a great toll on me and the annoying part was having to be extra safe and cautious, as i had to kill that thing. I have no weapons.... well except those two.

Reaching in my skin, i sank down so only my eyes were visible. A piercing scream left my lips as i pulled one of the knives out.

I resurfaced only to come face to face with Sesshomaru. He was looking at the blood that was floating away from my form.

"Do you always cause self harm?" He questioned.

"What do you want!?" Ignoring his question and i was thankful that i had not undressed, but seeing my condition i wouldn't have been able to.

I could feel him stating in my blue orbs as the wind caught my black hair, the water lapping at my pale skin, was calming.

The warm water seemed to have successfully relaxed my muscles, making my legs move again, but the ache still stayed.

"....Rin is asking for you." And without waiting for me to say anything he lifted me out of the water and tossed me on a fluffy caterpillar, resting on his shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down right now! THIS INSTANT! You have no right to even touch me! PUT ME DOWN NOW!!" I screamed and was kind of glad he didn't compel, since pulling that knife out wasn't for nothing and not relaxing. Wait! That means he was watching me roll on the floor. I must have looked pathetic. But not ever will i get poisoned....hopefully.

Brandishing my knife i stabbed him in the shoulder making the demon drop me.

Ok so i reread some chapters that i published and they are really bad so i am going to try and make the next ones better. Ok so 1137 words.