stay

I woke up and i was surrounded in dirt.

I couldn't breathe or see.

I wish people would stop assuming i was dead and bury me.

I started to dig hoping i was almost there.

Oh i need oxygen soon.

I reached the top my hand pushing out to touch the nice air and i pulled the rest of me up noticing that my clothes were so torn that if the dirt wasn't on me i would be showing to much cleavage.

I noticed a stone by the mound of dirt i was in.

It read mysterious person who saved me i wish she was still here with me.

Awww how sweet. I guess i don't mind being buried if she was the one who did it.

Analyzing where i was i conducted i was still in the same spot i had 'died'.

I need to find some clothes.

I found the panther guy who's clothes were the least torn and slipped it on and fixed it to my taste and then hid my weapons quickly.

Outfit in first chapter picture beginning.

Grrrrr! My stomach growled.

Lets go back kagome will have some food.

I reached camp gladly and to say inuyasha was angry was an understatement he was furious.

Ranting on and on about kagome making everyone stop and look for me instead of going to look for the shikon jewel shards.

I really need to pay my debt. I cant stand these people.

"I'm sorry i was busy but lets go im done hearing ya rant and thank you guys for waiting" i bowed my head in apology.

Inuyasha fumed silently for once.

"Its okay kira but we should get going don't want inuyasha to blow up" miroku smiled and sango whacked him on the back of the head as he was heading towards me.

"Ow! What was that for?" Miroku whined holding his head. (Not literally).

"Heh lets go" kagome ran up to inuyasha as he started to stomp away.

The rest of us followed in pursuit.

Time skip to dawn:

"Come on i smell naraku!" Inuyasha tossed kagome on his back while miroku and sango rode on kirrla.

I picked shippo up and chased after them.

And there stood a man with long black hair blood red eyes and tentacles coming out of his back.

"So this is naraku?" I asked inuyasha.

"Yeah. Now get ready to die naraku! WINDSCAR!" Inuyasha swung his blade which cut some tentacles but they grew back.

"So if i give you a chance to kill him will my debt be paid?" I smirked at naraku as he laughed.

"You a puny human stop me!" Naraku laughed some more.

I set shippo down and ran at him.

His tentacles stabbed into me repetitively.

I just sliced them off ignoring the pain as best as i could and occasionally let out some screams of pain but that didn't stop me.

I ran at him and stabbed him in the chest. He pushed me away and formed a barrier around him.

Oh no he don't. I zoomed forward and made it in the barrier with him ignoring the groups cry of fear.

I smirked and stabbed my knife into his eye. Then flipped out my knives in my sleeves and stabbed him in the hand.

His concentration was lost and the barrier dropped. So i stabbed my katanas in hus shoulders pinning him to the earth.

"Ahhhhh stop you vile wrench!" Naraku screamed in pain which made me smile more.

I heard a cry and looked up to see the little girl rin and the white haired man with a green imp.

I ignored them and grabbed the knives in his hands and sliced the knives down through his arm till it reached his shoulders.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Kagura, kana help now!!!" Naraku withered in pain as two more people came over and started to attack my group.

I grabbed my gun and shot him in the chest till i felt his poison take a toll.

Shit! I forgot about the poison in his tentacles. The only thing that can kill me and he has it: poison.

"You finish up i need to go and don't forget my weapons!" I ran off ignoring everyone's shouts.

I kneeled down by a rock and pulled a knife out of my boot and stabbed my self by my heart trying to drain all the poison out before it reached my heart.

I collapsed exhausted and faint from blood loss but before i passed out i heard little rin.

"No! My lord sesshomaru she can't die again!" Rin cried. I wanted to comfort her.

I then felt a muscled arm pick me up before i passed out.

Ok so i didn't feel like revising and making it better so sorry. Ok so 804.