travel bro

"Ok so people i paid off my debt, hopefully?" I asked.

"W-well you see we didn't get to defeat him." Miroku stuttered.

"WHAT!? YOU DIDN'T TRAP HIM OR FIND HIS HEART!?" I shouted enraged that i gave them such a big chance and they got nothing accomplished.

"What do you mean?" Inuyasha asked.

"Uh duh his heart is somewhere else so ya can't kill him but ya could have at least trapped him!" I was amazed at his stupidity.

"Well i'm gonna find a job, maybe someone needs a fighter. Nice knowing all of you."

"Bye Kagome, Inuyasha, Kirra, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Myoga nice knowing y'all." I walked away ignoring their goodbyes.

Sesshomaru and his gang had already left, maybe I'll run into them.

I was still weak from the poison. Still not healed which makes me really mad but i got used to the pain so i can move around.

But let's hope no one strong atta-

"Why hello."

Are you fucking kidding me! I just had to jinx it didn't i.

I turned around to see about two hundred soldiers.

Probably just got done with war and oh look they have a bunch of half dressed women.

"Why goodbye." I stalked away but one of them grabbed my wrist.

"Why don't you stay." He said.

"No thanks i don't feel like getting raped today maybe another." I said sarcastically.

"It wasn't a question!"

I pulled out my sword and stabbed him. Then i started fighting making sure i freed the girls.

I had cut down at least eighty and i was already feeling the pain.

No ones stabbed me thankfu-

And of course i'm gonna get stabbed in the fucking boob i mean chest but what ever.

"Ack! Seriously." I coughed up blood and pulled the sword out then sliced his head off.

Sesshomaru pov:

I was thinking about my mate wondering if she'll be safe with Inuyasha and his gang.

I hope so.

I should have taken her with us but i didn't want her to freak out about being my mate.

I'll tell her one day, i mean she is immortal.

I stopped walking making Jaken bump into me.

I sniffed the air and smelt it.

GO! IT'S HER BLOOD! SHE'S STILL WEAK FROM THE POISON! WE MUST HELP HER! My beast roared.

"Stay here I'll be back." I told A-Un.

Then sped off to her blood.

When i got there i saw four men pinned her down.

There was about a hundred and sixty people left.

When i find Inuyasha I'll kill him!

Where are they?

My eyes turned red and charged over to her killing everyone.

Kira pov:

The fucking bastard was trying to get me so four guys had to hold me down but i kept thrashing there ain't no way i'm letting this happen.

I could feel all my wounds opening up again.

"Get off my ya fucking bastard!" I bit my skin open and pulled out the knife in my skin with my teeth then stabbed him in the face.

Where's someone when ya nee-

"You bitch!" He held his eye then went to slap me but a hand caught his wrist and snapped it in half.

Holy fuck i have a power.

Then I saw Sesshomaru!?

He quickly killed the guys holding me then killed the leader, slowly.

"Ugh! Ahhhhhhhh! Please stop I'll do anything." He shouted.

"She's mine! You don't touch what is mine!" Then he killed him and went away killing everyone else.

What the fuck just happened?

Did he just say i was his!?

Uh no one owns me and since when did we become a thing.

He came up to me eyes still red.

Oh everyone's dead.

"Are you ok Kira?" He asked picking me up.

"I'm fine! And put me down i can walk! Oh and for your information i belong to no one!" I shouted coughing up blood and trying to stay awake.

"Just let me carry you to the healers." He growled as his eyes went back to normal.

Feeling to groggy to argue I just said. "Thank you." Then i fell asleep, thinking that he was crazy.

Okay so I know I didn't edit this. But I will hopefully edit in the future. Ok so 717 words.