▸ no shit bucky barnes

Groupchat between; 

lia & bucks

lia; sEBASTIAN

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY PLANNING

bucks; i have no idea

lia; we better find out

did you see their tweets??

bucks; yes, yes i did

lia; AND  YOURE JUST CHILL WITH IT

bucks; kind of yes

lia; how the living hell

bucks; more like dead hell

lia; hah you were funny

but seriously what are they doing?

bucks; shipping us

like big time

lia; no shit bucky barnes

i realized that

we are trending #dahstian

bucks; that is kind of cool

lia; true but

still seb

bucks; yeahyeah, i'll talk to them

chill a potato (;

lia; you didnt..

bucks; oh but i did

lia; no cookies for you

bucks; but yours the besttt

lia; no shit bucky barnes

now find out spy bucks

bucks; im a fricking spy yes

i will lia the puppy

lia; yOU ARE THE PUPPY

bucks; not anymore

lia; you little

bucks; handsome man?

lia; true

Sebastian looked down at his phone and saw that she just called him handsome, he got shocked and began to blush when he read that cause he wasn't sure if she really thought that about him. Since she never say anything like that to her while he says things exactly like that all the time. Also he did like her and that the cast was tweeting #dahstian cause he himself did as well ship it. But she didn't seem to like that idea and now Sebastian is a spy.

He was walking slowly as he was hiding behind the rest of the cast to hear if they are talking about #dahstian which they were. But Sebastian couldn't hear them so he tried to walk closer to hear their words and he did. He heard them perfectly and he couldn't help but smile at their plan.

The cast was trying to make #dahstian happen cause they as well shipped it and knew that at least Sebastian liked Dahlia, while Sebastian himself just weren't sure if she liked her back, but Scarlet and Elizabeth knew she liked her back. They kept saying they could see it in her eyes whenever she texted or talked about Sebastian. 

He grinned to himself as he then walked over, acting like he didn't hear a thing because in secret he was going to help them with the plan just that neither the cast or Dahlia knew he would help. And Dahlia? He would not tell her what their idea was because maybe then she wouldn't want it to happen and then yell at the cast. So it was a secret that he would keep until they would be together, which he hoped would happen. 

So lets bring out the flirty Sebastian Stan, cause he was ready to take her heart.