▸ they love you

"The internet loves you two" was the first thing coming out of Pauls mouth as he was back from the kitchen. 

"Who doesn't?" Sebastian grinned at Dahlia while cuddling with her in the couch. The whole cast was suppose to meet up at Sebastians place to watch some movies, have a drink and just have a fun time together before the movie would be over, cause it was only four days left.

The only one that was at Sebastians place was Dahlia and Paul, the rest of the cast haven't gotten there yet and they were already late, by half an hour. Even Paul got to Sebastians place before Dahlia and that was just creepy since Paul isn't usually the person to come before everyone else in the cast. 

After waiting yet another half hour the rest of the cast slowly began to come over with candy, food, sodas or alcohol. 

"Finally" Dahlia moaned when she saw Scarlet walking inside Sebastians aparment, she was holding food in her hands and Dahlia had been waiting a long time to eat her food and the rest of the cast have been waiting on getting some of Dahlias famous cookies, that everyone seems to love so much. Even though everyone agrees that Dahlia can't cook to save lifes, but yet her cookies seems to be God's work. 

"Okay who's ready for the outsiders?" Dahlia grinned at the cast as they all began to groan, it was a typical move that Dahlia wanted to watch on cast nights. 

"Okay fine, what about" Dahlia said taking a pause before thinking of a movie that everyone actually would like to watch 

"The fundamentals of caring?" 

"YES!" the whole cast yelled, cause if anyone would say no to her again, she would flip out and say as always that she wont pick a movie next time. 

"Before this one starts, let's take a shot" Chris said grinning, as he took the vodka out. 

"No alcohol for Tom." Paul said looking at him like he was Toms father. 

"I'm 20, you idiot" Tom grinned, Paul still shaked his head and sighed as a sign that Tom could drink. 

"Okay now that- that's out of the way, let's take that shot and start the movie" Jeremy said as Chris began to fill up the glasses.

le author;

 short and bad i know and im sorry but i started this chapter a while ago and now i totally forgot my idea for this but here you go