▸ date night

Tonight it was time and Dahlia looked herself in the mirror, feeling extremly nervous about this date, yet it was Sebastian and she shouldn't be nervous, but she couldn't help it.

It was her long crush Sebastian, she was going with after all.

Dahlia felt happy about her clothes, it wasn't too much - it was perfect for a date out with Sebastian

Dahlia felt happy about her clothes, it wasn't too much - it was perfect for a date out with Sebastian. Just as she got ready and took her shoes on, the ring bell was heard all over her apartment, which only meant he was here.

Sebastian Stan was outside Dahlia Popes apartment.

She began to breath fast as she slowly walked to the door and opened it to find a nervous Sebastian, standing there holding flowers in his hands.

"Y-you look lovely, these are for you" He grinned and gave Dahlia the flowers.
Dahlia smiled and thanked him as she walked inside and took the flowers in water as she then walked back to Sebastian.

"Ready to go?" Sebastian grinned at her as he took out his hand. Dahlia nodded and took his hand as they began to walk over to Sebastians car.

Sebastian opened the front door to the car for Dahlia and closed it as he ran over to the other side. As soon as Sebastian sat down, he looked at Dahlia and smiled st her once again before starting the car.

Dahlia sat in the car, looking around, trying to figure out where the hell Sebastian was going and where the date would be. Dahlia mostly wished that it would be anything with food, then she'd be happy.

"Okay Sebastian, where are we going?" Dahlia laughed, looking at him.
As soon as he heard her laugh, he began to smile like a freak.

"It's a suprise" He said, looking quickly at her before turning his eyes to the road again.
Slowly Sebastian lifted up his hand and laid it on her thigh, smiling shyly at her as in asking if it was okay.
Dahlia nodded her head and smiled as soon his warm hand landed on her thigh.

The car ride was about thirty mintues long and Dahlia couldn't stop thinking about where they were cause she had no idea. All she saw was trees and that didn't give her any clues about where they were.

Finally Sebastian took a road into the woods and kept going for another ten mintues and then they were there.

Infront of them was a little house with all the lights on. Dahlia smiled sweetly when she saw the house cause she remembered Sebastian talking about a little house he brought outside of town, which probably was this house.

"Isn't this the house you brought a while ago?" Dahlia asked as they went hand in hand to the house.
Sebastian nodded his head, grinning at her for the eleventh time today that she even remembered him talking about this house.

"Let's go inside" Sebastian said and opened the door, as soon as it opened, Dahlias eyes turned to hearts.
It was candles on the floor as a little table was in the middle and pillow to sit on.
Food was already on the table.

"Do you like it?" Sebastian asked nervously.

"I don't like it" Dahlia said, looking at him. Sebastian looked shocked at her, it was food.

"I love it" Dahlia laughed at his face, Sebastian laughed nervously too.

"You can't just say that on our first date, do you know how nervous I am?" Sebastian laughed as he leaded Dahlia to her seat as he then sat infront of her.
Giving her his nervous smile.

"I'm nervous as well, and it's okay cause it's our first date" Dahlia said, taking her hand over Sebastians on the little table.

"Food?" Sebastian asked, Dahlia nodded like a freak, not only for the food but for Sebastian.

After so long they were finally on a date and it was a perfect date.
Sebastian did it all just perfect for Dahlia, not too much romantic stuff but a lot of food which is the only thing she wanted on this date. 

Food and Sebastian Stan. 

le author;

okay they went on a date

they are the cutest oml

&

school has started )))))));

xKarro