▸fuck off Chris

Sebastian walked nervously over to Dahlias trailer, holding coffee and a box filled with chocolate in his hands. As soon as he was infront of her door, he just wanted to go back and not knock on her door, he looked around and saw the whole cast grinning at him. 

He gave them a 'go away idiots', and eventually the group left before ofcourse Chris ran to the door and knock before running away laughing like a freak. 

"Fuck off Chris" Sebastian yelled at him as Chris just kept laughing until he dissapeard behind the trailers, where the cast was and sneakly watching Sebastian getting more and more nervous. 

The door finally opened at there stood a confused Dahlia. 

Sebastian looked up and met her eyes, he swallowed hard and felt how hard his heart beat by just looking at her. She was so beautiful in her iron man pajamas, with her hair pulled up in a sloppy bun. 

"Hi?" She said confused over why he was holding that in his hands. 

"Oh these are for you, my love" He grinned nervously at her, she thanked him and took a piece of chocolate right away as she was waiting for him to say something more. 

Something she was dying for him to ask.

"Do you eh wanna g-go on a uh date with me?" He asked with so little confident, Dahlia knew he was scared shitless. 

Dahlia began to grin like a freak as she nodded her head a million times. 

Sebastian grinned back and gave her a tight hug as he skipped away happily.

"I'LL PICK YOU UP BY 8 TOMORROW NIGHT" He yelled as he left her by the door grinning his way.

Finally it was happening. 

They were going on a date and Dahlia was already dying to meet him. 

As soon as Sebastian was outside the door to the scenes, the cast began to yell.

"FINALLY"

"MY SHIP HAS SAILED"

"LUCKY BOY"

Sebastian grinned at the cast and nodded his head happily.

"She said yes to me" Sebastian said.

"We know boy, we know" Robert said laughing at him for not realizing that yet. 

"She actually did" Sebastian grinned. 

"We all know Sebastian, we saw, we heard and now we are fangirl -and boying" Anthony said, clapping Sebastian shoulder before the cast walked inside. 

Sebastian still didn't get it that she said yes to him, finally he thought. 

They would go on a date, and everything had to be perfect, perfect for her cause as long as she was there, it was perfect for Sebastian. 

le author;

okay

OKAY

FINALLy

they are going on a date woopwoop

and sorry for being to late updating, but i have a lot to do and people to meet and poop to do. 

but i hope you liked this chapter

and

i love you

thanks for reading, voting, commenting and following me

xKarro