▸tag

thank you @EvanstanTrash for tagging me!

What makes you uncomfortable or annoyed?

I get uncomfortable whenever I'm around a lot of people, cause I'm a shy nugget. 

And I get annoyed when people can't decided what to listen to or when they change my music all the time.

If you couldn't write for a month, what would you do?

probably read or sleep

What's your opinion about cursing? Why? What about censorship?

I swear a lot myself so it is fine for me, but it depends a lot about what they say, especially the N word cause they hate it whenever someone says that and so do I. And it's stupid to say slut or so to someone, cause it is mean as hell and it is just wrong to call someone that.

What P.O.V do you like to write in? Why?

Kind of every kind to be honest, but it depends on what kind you write, but I'm starting to write third person now, before I only did first but now I do all kinds.

What do you do to fall asleep?

Often I just lay down and think about Sebastian Stan to be honest, or I listen to music!!

If you had to chose between living in your favorite fandom universe or world peace, what would you pick?

okay damn that question though, ofcourse I want world peace but I also want to live in my favorite fandom universe. Imma say my favorite fandom, woops sorry world peace. 

AND MY FAVORITE IS

ACTUALLY

TO BE HONEST

I DONT KNOW

MAYBE

THE FLASH 

LIKE ALL THE METAHUMANS AND BARRY ALLEN AND POWERS AND CISCO AND  CAITLIN AND BARRY

What's your favorite clothing item?

probably sweatpants cause I wear them all the timeee

What's your opinion about on online quizzes?

its fun as hell to do them, even though on wattpad it is my first time, but I usually search on them cause its funnnnn

AND I TAG;

@@bannangodis

@@buckysbooty

@bruhitsang3lica

@cutiefandob

@valdespar

I DONT KNOW PEOPLE ON WATTPAD ))))));

ps; i will update soon me promise you that

xKarro