▸ all over the internet

Everyone has seen it and there's alot of different reactions to this new relationship, everyone knows who we're talking about, ofcourse!

#Dahstian

The newest cutest couple streaming on the internet right now is Dahlia Pope and Sebastian Stan. There's  over 4million tweets about them and over 100,000 comments on their recent photos on instagram. Everyone is freaking out, fangirling/boying and everyone seems to love them together. But as we said, there's alot of different reactions to this huge news. 

A few of Dahlias fans seems to ship her more with her best friend, Cody Christian. Also known as #Chrislia. 

The fans are going wild at this but was it really news? Didn't we already feel this news coming?

Everyone started to notice more photos of them together or of each other on instagram, even the cast began to ship them alot. Many tweets and screenshots of their conversations came up on Twitter and even their facebook pages. The cast even tweeted or posted pictures of Dahlia Pope and Sebastian Stan together, so we already had it coming.

But we haven't heard either of them telling us on an interview that they're actually together, so we have no actual confession on this whole romance between them. But we can put all the pieces together and get the whole picture. 

Photos, tweets, screenshots, dates, bloopers and even talking alot about each other on interviews, but yet no confession, but they are truly a couple, probably has been for a while but didn't want to confess anything just yet. 

But after Dahlias newest instagram picture that Sebastian Stan commented; not even my girlfriend thinks im cool

That gives us a pretty good confession, neither of them denied it, so it's got to be true, right?

That is atleast what we think and secretly know in our heads, that #Dahstian is finally true and we can't be more excited!

Want to read more? Click here to read about the newest kardashian drama.