▸ big ant

Dahlia and Sebastian were laying in the couch in Sebastians trailer, watching the outsiders as Chris walked into the trailer and immediately began to smile like a freak. 

"So what are you guys doing, huh?" Chris laughed as he wiggled with his eyebrows.

"Watching a movie" Dahlia said with popcorn in her mouth, Sebastian looked at Dahlia and you could basically see the love he had for her. His eyes were like hearts whenever he looked at Dahlia, but she never notice it. 

"Well in five mintues we have to film a scene, which is about you two" Chris said as he wiggles his eyebrows at Sebastian yet again and left the trailer. Dahlia and Sebastian could hear Chris yell a big 'yes' from outside, but they had no idea why the hell he was yelling 'yes'. 

"C'mon we should go, Seb" Dahlia said and took his hand as she walked happily to the movie studio. 

"See you soon babe" Sebastian winked at her as they walked into their rooms to change clothes. 

Dahlia couldn't help but to blush whenever he called her babe, sweetheart or other names. She wasn't used to guys calling her cute names but hearing it from Sebastian was even something else, it was something more to both of them. 

Sebastian and Dahlia walked into the scene and began to film as the rest of the crew was sitting in the couch, watching them act together. 

"We gotta do something now" Elizabeth begged cause she couldn't take the cuteness, they would be so great together but neither of them saw how much they truly loved each other, only the others saw that. 

"I'm the leader so yes we have to" Robert said proudly to the crew as he was drinking his coffee.

"No I am man" Anthony said looking angry at Robert as he shaked his head. 

"We all can agree CAPTAIN America is the leader, so shut up" Chris said captain loudly to them so they would all know, he was meant to be the leader of dahstian. 

"Dumbass, I am the leader, I could take you in a second" Scarlet smirked at Chris. 

"What about me? I can take you both if I'm a big ant" Paul smiled proudly at them, as everyone began to laugh at him. 

"No you can't" Tom said (a/n and out of nowhere I put our cute spiderman into the story)

"He's right" Everyone mumbled as Dahlia and Sebastian came back to sit down and talk to them all. 

"What's up you idiots?" Dahlia smiled as she took Chris' donut. 

"Nothing, we were not talking about Dahstian" Chris said looking innocent and sad at the same time since Dahlia took his last donut, that he was trying to save for later. Both Dahlia and Sebastian began to blush when they heard that the crew were talking about them and shipping them so much. 

le author;

not the best chapter but a filter-ish

yet I hope you liked it

and soon soon soon my friends, it will happen I promise maybe like 3 chapters more and then boom

okay I might lie, I'm not sure when it will happen

but THEY CUTE AF SO SOON I HOPE I PLAN ON IT ATLEST.

xKarro