Chapter 16: Desideratum

Your words hurt me like a knife, and I know that somehow you will make me bleed to death with them...

{{Devin's P.O.V}}

"What the fuck?"  was the only question that lingered in the in the back of my mind in a time like this...How could he keep such a cold expression when I just told him I love him?

Elliot was just standing there frozen, as if he did not hear the words that just came out of my mouth. " Elliot did you hear me!  I am fucking talking to you!" I yelled, unable to hold back my emotions. I felt the warm tears I was so desperately holding back, started streaming down my face...  I knew I must have been looking rather pathetic but I did not care. "Well? Aren't you going to say anything?"  I could hear my voice shaking as tears fell out of my eyes. Fuck! I hated being human cause it made me too goddamn emotional.

"Idiot..." where the only words that came out of Elliot's lips as he approached me stepping over the open skull of one of the corpses; crushing it under his weight, staining his boot with the crimson that matched the stains that still lingered in our cloths. Pulling me closer to him without warning, he parted my lips open with his tongue, kissing me and embracing my body towards his. His hands started heading down reaching my crotch, caressing it, making my already present erection pulse under his touch. As his mouth still danced over mine he started to set lose my pants, and I could feel the warm grip of his gloved covered hand over my member. Lighter moans, so sublime and simple, left my lips and they mingled with the sounds of those dying slowly around us. It was a strange feeling, but over all it was getting me that much more exited.  I was about to reach my limit soon, and for a moment the fact that we are in the middle of the road, was none existent to me, and even a bit exiting at some point. With my hand I strongly gripped Elliot's hair putting his head away from mine and whisper under my breath in a tone I never heard myself use before  " Fuck me ".

As if Elliot needed an invitation to do what he did best. He then started to work his way around my bottoms, slowly lowering my pants to my knees, ripping the fabric of them a bit as his undying lust seem to leak out of his strong built character

" Oh seems like someone really wants it huh? " I could hear him say as he lean forward caressing the lobe of my ear with his lips, making chills go up and down my spine. "Since being among the dead turns you on so much, I am going to fuck you right here and now".

When those words left his lips he released his own huge erect member as he cornered me against a wall, covering me with his fame, making me feel protected.

With little effort, he raised my body, gripping me by from my thighs and parting my legs roughly. Without warning, or further preparation he rammed his huge erect member inside me, making me moan out of undying lust and pleasure. I could feel the muscles in his arms tightening as he held my weight and parted my legs more and more, so he could tusk inside me harder each time.

" You feel so good, do me hard Elliot... make me your bitch "

A smirk took over Elliot's features as he seem to enjoy the way I addressed myself towards him, as he started going rougher  on me, pounding his pelvis against my buttocks, as his precum covered his erection, leaking out of my anal cavity, wile mine stained my chest.

" If you want to be a bitch, I'll gladly make you scream like one"  he whispered seductively, low on his breath, as he leaned forward and started kissing my neck, lightly biting it from time to time. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer, as I could see the drops of sweat falling down his features, even if around us everything was covered in pure white snow.

Moments passed quickly being full of pleasure and enjoyment, as I was getting close to my euphoria. My body clung tingly against his erection, as our bodies pounded together in an undying embrace. I could feel my sanity slowly fading away. Drowning myself into Elliot's moans and my own I gripped Elliot's golden locks and pulled his head closer to mine. I could feel him breath heavy onto my chest making me pull my head back a bit and give in to the sensation. Meanwhile, Elliot leaned a bit back shifting his legs a bit, making his angle of penetration shift, making me moan louder and more continuously than before. Lust was evident in our features as we looked at each other's eyes, disconnected from everything around us. This moment, so intimate and so simple meant the world to me....

He carried me away from the wall, as he laid me gently onto the crimson stained snow, practically naked over my own coat, resting over the broken limbs of the dying corpses. I am only keeping my shirt on, slightly ripped by Elliot in his endless need of taking me whole and making me his. He on the other hand had his shirt half open, stopping a few inches above the wound he carried in his chest, as he laid there on top of me caring a smug expression with lust filled eyes.

" These are getting in the way " he said as he finished removing my pants letting me to lay bare and exposed in front of his eyes, as my erection tingled waiting, wanting his touch.

" Lovely " he said as his own erect member stood in front of me, glistering in juices, and looking ready to last a few more rounds. He lift my knees up a bit and pushed it completely inside of me as he looked at me with passion filled eyes and said, " Touch yourself". Without questioning, I did as I was told...

The pleasure of both my spots being used simultaneously felt amazing. "Elliot...  I-I...mmmmhhmm.... I am about to cum" I told him in an embarrassed tone, filled with need and longing for release.

" Then cum already" he said chuckling without showing any shame   "Show me that you're just enough to please me as you say, enough to satisfy my immortal carnal needs"

And with this said, there in the middle of the street, Elliot took me in the most rough way imaginable, filling me up deep inside with his seed countless times. Against the wall, in the floor, and all around, changing positions constantly, to an extent that it was hard to know where he was moving me, especially when it seem he never stop pounding inside of me.

The snowflakes turned into water as they fell over our hot bodies, running down the bloodstained bodies of soldiers, buried under the snow. I was as if every single snowflake washed away a little part of the pain and anger we carried deep inside our heart. Soldiers like us that even if the are strong in the field, we where completely human in moments like this. We laughed, we cried, we suffered...

I closed my eyes as Elliot had his way with me, begging to whatever god or divinity that could hear me that it's moment would last forever.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

{{Elliot's P.O.V}}

We must have been there for hours, and we would have stayed there longer if it was not for the sun that started to show itself high in the sky, letting its dashing rays take over the earth around us, as families awoken and headed off to work. Carrying Devin's sleeping body in my arms I made sure his clothes were in place before letting him in his house. As I placed him in his bed, and tucked him in. Apart from the bruises around his neck, he was fine. I looked around his room surprise to see how childlike it still looked. Decorate with wooden swords, and model airplanes, I felt like I went back to my childhood. Not that I had any of these in my room, considering I was being raised to be a killer.  As I walked out of his room, I wondered if he really meant those words that he said before I took me as mine. But even if he did mean them, I could never return his feelings.... I guess deep inside I did not know how to love...

I told his folks that he had a tiresome night but that he was all right. I mention to them that he had some wounds around his neck, and that they should keep an eye on him, just in case they caused any permanent damage to him. As for the other marking in his body, I told them I had no idea where they had come from. Last thing I needed his folks to know that their little boy was fucking another male in the middle of the town's plaza. They greeted me goodbye with a smile on their face. Seems like Devin always spoke good of me, cause they looked up to me with undying respect.

" Thank you" they said to me as I walked outside the door. I lightly turned to look at them, trying to check if I heard correctly " excuse me?" I said in a strong get gentile tone.  " Thank you for taking out son under your wing... we are eternally grateful". I nodded in respect to them not meeting their eyes. " It's the least I can do ... after all I was the one that took Victorino's life". With this said I waved them goodbye as my mind drifted off to the past, into that awful memory.