Chapter 38: Temptress

She lay in her bed, with her legs spread as she seemed to be tempting me with her body. Her beauty, exotic as it was, was calling out for me. Her luscious boobs where tempting, but her curves were intoxicating. No wonder she was so feared, she was the living breathing representation of lust and desire.

" Come soldier... lay with me" she said as she bashed her eyelashes at me and slowly moved her index fingers as she was inviting me into her arms.

I could feel my body moving on its own towards her. What was she doing to me? Or was it Vetis again up to his old tricks.

" Let me out... let me fuck her" I could hear Vetis saying in the back of my head. By the sound of his voice he seem to be salivating in desire for her. This time I think that he and I were thinking the same thing. I slowly licked my lips as I felt fangs sprouting inside my mouth while the corners of my lips barely curved themselves. I looked at her gave her a seductive smile... I was hungry and this beauty was my prey...

" You look delicious," I told her trailing her beautiful curves with my eyes. If she was a map, I wanted to explore her whole.

Her lips morphed into a smile showing that she was experienced in her field " You looked desirable yourself... Thought having a little less clothing on you may help; with your erection so hard and luscious inside your pants." She said, lightly biting her lower lip as her eyes trailed up and down me.

I slowly began undoing my top as I approached her figure. It seemed to be tension in the atmosphere. It was very thrilling if I must admit so myself. With no hesitation, I got on the bed. I got a hold of her in my arms and pressed my face on her breasts pulling her even closer to me. From her breasts, I caressed her until my face reached to hers. Our lips were almost touching. In that moment, a devious smile that provoked untamable desire in me formed in her lips.

" That did not take long... someone really wants it" she said in a innocent yet deceiving tone " though I don't know who told you were going on top"

I could feel my lips moving on their own as Vetis was speaking through me "Let it go Lilith, you know that you can't top me my dear vixen". I wondered why he called her that but I knew that this was not a time to ask, or to think for that matter.

Her eyes, golden like sweet honey seem so lovely yet dangerous, as her fiery curls covered half her profile. Her lips drew themselves into a wide smile. Slowly she started biting those voluptuous lips that arched in a smooth curve, as she tried in vain to restrain a chuckle. Then as she looked up again I notice that fangs where evident inside her mouth.

" You're a demon... " I said as I leaned closer to her, our lips at most brushing. I was surprise she carried no vile anywhere on her. With the little cloths she was wearing, I did not need to search much.

" And so are you soldier... " She murmured seductively as she ran her hands over my chest " I knew there was something about you from the moment I laid eyes on you...this is going to be rather interesting" she said as she breath over my lips in a tempting mater. " Where's your vessel? I want to know how much demon is showing within you right now"

I smirked " I keep mine in a safe place... you will never get your hands on it". That moment I was graceful I left mine in Bianca's care. That last minute stop to get supplies must have been the  best choice I done all day.  As I said my goodbyes to her I placed it carefully around her neck and told her to hold onto it for me . I knew she would keep it safe.

With my hand I started undoing her top, dragging it down her shoulders, showing the round but perfectly shape masses that formed her breast. Her nipples where pointy as she seem to be enjoying the way I was looking at them.