Chapter 19: Allure

"You draw me in like a magnet does to steel..."

I as I pressed her firmly against the wall, I expected to see fear in her eyes but all I manage to perceive was anticipation in them.

" Why are you looking at me like that? " I asked defiantly" Don't you see I could ravish you on the spot if I wanted too" I said pressing my crouch on to her, showing her the length of my erection. I was a man of little control, and she seem to be tempering too much with mine...

I slowly removed my coat, and started unzipping my shirt, as I awaited a response to come out of her delicate lips. But nothing ever did.  But it did not matter cause the way she was looking at me was more than enough. Feeling my mind slipping away a twisted look took over my features, as I looked down at my erect member  " you made this happen, so go ahead and fix it".

I could feel her trembling as her hands moved without question, grabbing my member through the fabric of my pants. " ww-what am I suppose to do to make it better ?" she asked so innocently that I could not help but laugh. Leaning closer to her ear I pressed my lips to her shoulder, slowly moving up her neck as I trail my tongue over it and lightly caress her ear lobe " I want you to move your hands and stroke me and when it starts leaking I want you to get down on your knees and suck it, taking the whole length of it inside your mouth".

The moment those words left my mouth I wonder if this girl would actually dare to do everything I was asking of her to do without question. The thought of her being a virgin still lingered in the back of my mind and I was a bit ashamed of my actions. But shame was not one of my best attributes, so I passed by me very quickly. But something about her still called out the little good that was left in my heart and it made me think about what I was about to do. I was about to tell her to forget it as I felt her soft hands beginning to move. I started to feel my heartbeat quicken, as she stroked my manhood so delicately, My member trembled under her touch, which was so intoxicating that but it even made me gasp for air.

She looked ashamed of what she was doing, and that filled me with desire to see her like that, as I did all sort of naughty things to her. I was in the point of no return...the more she touched me... the more I wanted to ravish her...

I keep telling myself inside my head that she caused this so she must fix it, to justify my actions. But in reality I had no shame when it came to staining those who where still pure. After all this was not going to be the first or last virgin I claimed as my own. So why did it felt wrong?

Reaching down on my self I undid the buttons on my pants as I leaned closer to her with a smirk running true my lips, licking them slowly.

" Good girl, now come here and make your master happy ". Taking her hands and placing it them again on my member felt like holly bliss. They where so soft now that nothing was between me and her, so fragile, yet so irresistible.

Looking down on her I could see her tiny frame shaking, and that turned me on most of all. " Continue" I said in a strong voice pinning her against the wall once more leaving no space for her to escape as I covered her with my body. Her hands, shakily started to get steady as she stroked me so sweetly, like a swords master that knows his ways around his blade.

I could feel my lips curling into a dark and malevolent smile as I gasped a bit for air feeling her around the most sensible part of me. " Now get down on your knees and suck me " I told her as I grabbed her by the shoulders and push her down on me. Without question she did as I asked, slowly licking the tip of it...like she tasted it for a few moments. A slight blush ran true her features for a moment but then her expression changed.

Opening her lips widely she took me inside her, to the point I could feel her completely embracing it. Slowly, as she left her shyness slip away I could see her moving down there, back and forth with such precision it was breathtaking.

" Dammit girl your good...are you sure you haven't done this to anyone before? " I whispered to her as I gave her a smug look as I pushed her head forward onto me and let her shallow me whole.  I was enjoying the moment so deeply, that even if it was evident she still had a lot to learn; I could see she had potential. More like I would be dying to teach her all she needed to learn to be good at this, so at the end of it all she would service me...and me alone...

After all she keep saying she would stay with me and do with me as I pleased. And In a moment like this it was exactly what I intended to do. I could use a female fuck buddy after all. As long as there was no strings attach and no worries. Things would work out just fine.

I could feel my peak coming close as I put both my hands on the back of her head, intertwining my fingers on her soft brownish locks as I forced her to deep throat me once more. I could feel her gagging, but that did not stop me. I left her take a small breather and keep pushing onto her. I let gasps escape my lips as I closed my eyes and concentrated on the moment. Damn if her mouth was this good I could only imagine how good the rest of her was. I could feel my control slipping away ...slowly...slowly as I was about to lose control.

Then before I knew it I heard a nock on the door. " Shit" was the only word that left my lips as I tried to ignore the constant banging on it. I Looked down and saw she still keep going but slowly eyeing me with big round eyes. " Don't stop sugar" was all I told her as I pull my head back and tried to get back in the mood I was in...about to reach my peak.

But the banging at the door did not stop, and to booth the phone started to sound as well.  I could feel my control slipping... I was surely getting pissed off...and me mad was not a pretty sight. I keep my fingers tightly around her locks. Those beautiful brown locks of hers...so soft yet so peculiar. They matched the rest of her features beautifully, matching her eyes and the pale soft color of her skin.

The beat of my heart quicken, as my intake of air was less each time, and every second more constant. Along the way my hips started to move to a rhythm that matched hers. And even thought I could feel her gagging from time to time, She was taking me deeper inside her each time a bit more.

With a grunt I released my seed inside her mouth, as I feel my legs grow heavy and the air completely left my lips. " God..." Where the only words that managed to leave my lips as I felt the drops of sweet run through my face. I wiped them off slowly as I looked at her once more. There she was holding her delicate hands to her mouth as my milk dripped from her lips. Her eyes seem to be lost, as small coughs escaped her.  Seems like it was a big load, and she could not swallow it whole. I was surprised that I even came after all the fucking I had done the night before. Maybe this undying stamina was thanks to the drug Creed had given me.

Yet her reaction was priceless. I would not be surprise the girl was just a virgin after all. But I didn't care, I was proud to know that I had taken one of her virginities and I was surely aiming to take her rest.

I twisted smile dripped from my lips, as I was ready to take there as she was but, before my body moved fast enough, I heard the nob on the door open by itself. I Turned quickly as I knew I had to hide this girl. If someone where to see her, it will be problems. I already left my guard down before with Devin, and that was failure enough. Yeah the little cocksucker would keep his mouth shut as long as I keep something in it that avoided words to come out. But the risk I was taking... It was too great... I even question myself for it. I was about to sacrifice everything for the pure pleasure of a nightstand... Was it really worth it?

I thought for a moment, as I felt the muscles in my body tense up, awaiting our oncoming visitor. I could feel my face smirk as I licked the drops of sweet that ran down my skin. It was more than worth it...