up to date [ authorchan x reader ]

You sighed, throwing your paperback copy of a stupid romance novel. You groaned and grabbed a jacket, knowing it may be cold. You bit your chapped lips as you walked outside, a gust of a cool breeze coming your way. Of course it's your arms that get cold, not your legs. You tugged down at your denim shorts and put on your jacket, walking down the cracked, wet pavement. You counted the several streets down and came upon a cozy coffee place. You walked inside and looked around until you spotted the person you were looking for. Curled blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles dotting their nose. "Hey," you greeted. The author of a fan-fiction you once read looked up. She looked just like her pictures. A slightly bit nose, lips curled into a friendly yet awkward smile. "Hello," she greeted. "You... you haven't updated in a little while," you said quietly. She sighed, picking at the ends of her hoodie, "I'm sorry for that. I've just... been down." You nodded and looked out the window at the crowd of people walking across the streets. "It's fine, I was just wondering if you have any ideas, or..." "Not exactly, I was hoping to ask my readers for help, to be honest. I just... I don't really know. I don't want to right a mary sue story, I don't want cliches, I want something... original, you know? Like... It doesn't have the same plot as other stories." You nodded slowly, processing what Cammy said. "Well... just try, okay? I'm sure you can think of a creative way to ask for ideas." She smiled, "thanks." You took a deep breath, and looked into her blue bell eyes. "You're welcome."

HEY SUP WEIRDOS! Cammy here, saying I NEED I D E A S!!! I have no idea what to write, but it's not writers block exactly because I just... I WANT to write, and I CAN write other things, just not one shots? I don't know what you want, so please give me a plot below and maybe I can come up with ideas? I didn't pay attention to the other comments because I dunno I just... 

No offense, but It was like trying on clothes that just didn't fit right for some reason. you want to buy the clothing, but they don't fit right, so there'd be no point. 

Sooo, comment below just a plot.

Yes, it can have a certain character. Try not to exactly say exact things, such as a godly parent, but if it's an important part to the plot, then that's okay.

Thanks if you want to help,

-=Cammysaurus=-