coffee [ leo x reader ]

Should I just make a seperate book for Leo x Reader's I could copy and paste the ones in this book and then just delete those parts to clean it up.

You walked out with two coffee's in your hand, your warm breath making steam in the cold winter air. You pulled your scarf above your nose and walked down the crowded streets of San Antonio until spotting the familiar apartment building. You walked quickly, hoping the hot cocoa wasn't too cold, but it felt just fine. You fiddled with your keys and walked inside, warm air surrounding you. 

You took in a deep breath, setting your keychain on the kitchen island and setting the cups down, You took off your coat and hung it up on a small hook, and unwrapped your scarf, hanging it on your coat. You closed your eyes, content, leaning your head back. You locked the door and took off your wet boots, sitting down on the couch and turning on the television. 

You wanted to have a Christmas party, but you had decided against it. Your apartment was way too small for even a few friends to be over and it not to be crowded unless you and Leo also provided your bedroom. 

You didn't mind the extra crowdedness. If anything got too much, you would walk out onto the balcony and look at the public complex pool. 

Back to the present, you channel surfed until you found a TV show called Criminal Minds on. You kind of liked it, so you decided to watch it, wrapping yourself in a thin blanket. 

After an episode or two, you heard the familiar jingle of Leo's keys from outside the door. You got up, the blanket still wrapped around your shoulders and made sure the cups were still warm. They were. You smiled when you saw Leo walk inside, his nose red from the cold outside. "Hey," you said. He gave a weak smile back, probably too frozen to say anything. You watched as he took off his coat, and his shoes, and ran a hand through his curly black hair. 

You loved it when he did that. 

Leo walked over and wrapped his arms around you from behind. Even though he may feel cold, to you he was warmer then the heater. "For me?" he asked, motioning to one of the coffee cups. You nodded and leaned your head back on his shoulder. He readjusted your falling blanket and kissed your cheek before taking a cup of coffee and sitting on the couch. "What's on?" he asked. "CM." He smiled and nodded. He liked the show too. 

You yawned and laid back down, letting Leo pull you close to him. This is how it's been for a quite a few cold winter days. Hot chocolate and cuddles. 

I know I said daily rip.

ANY BOOK IDEAS? :3 -Cam