tired. [nico x reader platonic]

You collapsed into your bed, feeling the weight of your burdens releasing from your shoulders. So many wars, and battles, and fights; so many victories but so, so many defeats. 

You were tired. 

As you lay on your cot inside the Hades cabin, you could feel the shadows seem to watch you curiously. They never bothered, just watched; waiting to see what you were going to do. If you were going to finally snap. You could feel them begin to close in on you, wrapping themselves around the folds of your blanket as the burdens just kept pushing and pushing and pushing at your chest. 

"Hey." 

You sighed, looking over at the bed next to you. Nico di Angelo sat atop the mattress, unlacing his military boots and getting ready to sleep, wearing black plaid pajama pants and a bright yellow shirt you were certain he borrow from his boyfriend, Will. 

"Nico, I'm really tired," you said quietly, closing your eyes and leaning back onto your comfortable pillows, feeling like you could sleep for ages. 

"Tell me about it. Just go to bed tonight, Y/N- you'll feel better in the morning." Nico kissed your head endearingly and stretched before crawling under his own covers. 

"Goodnight, Y/N." 

"Goodnight, Nico."

Nico flicked the lamp off, and you went to sleep.

-----

hi lol 

-ronnie