the dance [ leo x reader ]

Originally Written July 30th, 2014. Word Count: 481

Updated June 5th, 2017. Word Count: 494

You were alone, in the forest. With him. That feeling alone was a magnificent feeling. You also remembered the even more wonderful feeling you got. when his eyes became nervous, and he could hardly look you in the eye as his cheeks flushed and he-

"Come on, Y/N!" You were snapped out of your thoughts by Piper, leading you to the basement of cabin 10. It was filled with many dresses, some displayed on mannequins as the girls adjusted them. There was a shoe closet, and multiple stations on one side of the basement for hair and makeup. There was even a small nail salon in the corner. How big was this basement? "Let's get you a dress," Piper's little sister, Lacy said. She led you to a closet and let you look through a few nice, simple dresses. You decided to choose a nice, dark red dress. It was sleek, with a flowy skirt and a halter top. You saw a pair of gold flats in the shoe closet, and tried them on.

After Lacy adjusted the dress to fit, you twirled around infront of a mirror. Sure, you may not have been a huge dress person, but whats the harm in feeling like a dress gal for one day? "Holy Hera," you heard. You turned to see Piper, looking quite impressed. "Yeah, Leo's definitely going to love you. I hope you love yourself, too, because you look great," she said honestly. You felt yourself blush as you were lead to the hair and makeup stations. You let them curl your hair and pull it to one side, and choose a gold smokey eye.

Yeah. You looked hot.

After smacking on some dark red lipstick, you heard footsteps come from above. "The boys are here," Lacy called. "Frank, Jason, Percy and Leo," she said. You stood up and walked over to where Piper, Annabeth and Hazel were. You really liked their outfits.

Annabeth wore a simple white dress, and had plain makeup. She wore heels, making her look way taller than she already was. Piper wore a forest green dress with black, strappy heels. She did wear makeup, but even without it she was beautiful. Hazel, of course, wore gold and black, and she looked stunning in the colors.

The four of you walked upstairs and you walked up behind Leo (who, of course, wasn't paying attention, and you wrapped his arms around him. "Hello," you cooed in his ear. He jumped and looked at you, his eyes widening. "Y/N, you look hot," he said. You laughed, and moved so you had an arm around Leo and he had his arm around your shoulders. "So," Annabeth said from beside Percy. "Time to dance!" Percy exclaimed. After a short time of laughter, the eight of you walked to the pavilion.

The pavilion was transformed into a dance floor, with tables of food and beverages laid out along the sides. You and Leo spent the majority of the dance throwing Taki's at eachother, but there were a few moments that you'll never forget. 

Authors Note:

This is a short one, like I guess I don't know how to make it longer because I wanna keep those "Little moments" for future oneshots :)

Anyways, time to update the next one!

"HeyThereDelilah56"

or... camtherat