"Y/N," he breathed... [ nico x reader ]

[ nico x female reader ]

Him.

His gorgeous black hair, messy but frames his olive skin so perfectly. His obsidian black eyes, taking in everything around him- and observing you quite closely.  You felt your heart race just thinking about him. 

Today he asked if you wanted to go out to the pier in Texas. They apparently had a lot of roller coasters and fun stuff to do. 

He had asked you on a date! How exciting is that? 

You started to get ready, making sure your flowy white shirt and simple jean shorts was perfect and wrinkle-free. You chose accessories that complimented your skin tone and makeup that was fond of your eyes. You took a deep breath, grabbing your bag and walking outside. 

"You look nice," he said. You blushed, suddenly feeling even more gorgeous in what you were wearing than before. "Thank you," you said. "I decided to clean up a bit." 

Nico, on the other hand, wore basically the same thing he always does- a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Still, he looked... perfect. 

[ after the date ]

The date continued without a hitch. You rode coasters, played arcade games and soon, you sat on the edge of the pier. You took your sandals off so that your feet could dangle freely (and you wouldn't lose a shoe). 

"So... Nico," you said, looking at him and moving in just a little bit. "I had a very nice time today," you continued. "You did? I'm glad," Nico said with a smile. "So now what?" you asked. 

"Well I'll take you home, of course," Nico answered after a moment, looking out at the water. You leaned in closer, hoping to get his lips on your own. "Nico?" you asked. "Hm?" he turned his head and realized how close you were, your lips grazing. "Y/N," he breathed, leaning away.

"I'm gay.

HAHA sorry ladies ily ♥

Also I just realized it's been awhile since I've actually written an X Reader I apologize 

NEXT: Nico x Male Reader