let me be frank [ frank x reader ]

You watched as Frank ran around Camp Jupiter, and since he was a praetor, this was often. He had so many things to do. You missed your friend, but the only thing you wanted him to know about you was the massive crush you've had on him for milenium. 

        You weren't a demigod, but your dad was a son of Vulcan and your mom was a daughter of Venus. You stayed in Camp Jupiter when Frank wasn't in Camp Half-Blood, which was connected with a tunnel underground (thanks to Hazel and Nico, who had the power to dig it out very quickly.) 

        You sighed, lost in your thoughts, when you heard a voice speak right by your ear. "Missing me?" 

        You turned around and was nose-to-nose with Frank Zhang. You blushed. "Um..." you said. You were leaning forwards on the Unicorn Stable wall. "Yeah, Frank. You're my friend," you finally finished. "I know, I know. Hey, so..." he said, rubbing the back of his neck. He looked so cute when he did that. "I was wondering... if you... wanted too... go to the beach in Long Island Sound. Heard it's... great for... hanging out," he said nervously. You laughed, although inside you were screaming. "Sure!" you replied, and skipped off towards your house.