The "Death" Of Lou White

3rd POV

Lou White and his seven new friends danced and sang songs, even told stories about anything they wanted. But unfortunately, Lou's new friends had to go back to work. Lou White packed them a snack and kissed all of their heads. He also packed Nerdy a book knowing her, Happy and Smiley especially wanted another kiss. They all left leaving Lou White all by himself. He see that his new friends made a mess, so he called his animal friends to help him.

They all came in no time and Lou White smiled seeing his animal friends again. "Well hello everyone! As you can see, I'm not dead!" The animals cheered with delight which made Lou very happy. "So now that the company is gone, we should tidy up and make some bake goods. Sounds good?" They all nodded and Lou clapped his hands.

They all cleaned up and whistled while doing it. Now Lou White is baking and singing to the animals. The animals are helping him bake and also enjoying Lou's sweet voice ring throughout the cabin.

Queen Haylee was trying to find the cabin but she knew that she was close because she heard Lou White's singing in the distance. She kept walking for about 15 minutes then see saw the cabin. She smirked at came to the window. She snarled at Lou White while he is busy baking pies and singing. He stopped singing and looked up and gasped. Haylee laughed at him. "All alone my dear?"

"Why... yes I am madam, but the owners will be coming back soon from their work." Lou White stuttered.

Haylee smelled the air letting the bake goods fill her scents. "Baking pies? And cookies? Oh my and brownies?! You must be tired from all this baking, why don't you sit and relax?" Haylee tried to sound sweet.

"Oh it's okay madam, I'm used to be up and moving basically everyday. But what about you coming inside? It's pretty cold out there." Lou White falling for the trick.

"Oh no sweetie, I am fine right here. You know what you need? A nice juicy apple and a nap." Queen Haylee pulled out the poison apple showing it to Lou White.

"Well... it does look delicious, and I am getting a little tired. Why not have a short break?!" He giggled and sat next to the window where Haylee was. "That apple does look good, but I mustn't ruin my appetite, I just ate a whole lot of food just recently." He shook his head.

"Oh but you must, I picked this one today for a very special person. I can't let it go to waste." Haylee pouted. Not even both Haylee or Lou White realized but all of the animals figured out that Haylee is in disguise.

"I see why not just have one more thing before I go to bed." Lou White shrugged and started to reach for the apple but all his animal friends pushed him away and pulled Haylee away from the cabin. While doing that she dropped the apple and Lou White was trying to control his friends. "What is wrong with all of you?! Go away! Shoo! You're scaring her!" Lou White broke free and ran out of the cabin to confront the old lady. "I am terribly sorry ma'am, they are more well behaved." Haylee picked up the apple rubbing it so it looks perfect. She was also turned away from him and smirked of an idea.

"Oh! My heart! My old aching heart! Maybe going inside is a good idea dear." Lou nodded and lead them both into the cabin. Haylee closed and locked the door just in case Lou White's friends decided to come back early. The animals looked at one another and took off to find Lou White's new friends. "You are a very sweet and beautiful young man." Haylee said sitting down.

"Why thank you, but my beauty got me sent away from my home." Lou White said and frowned. He gave disguised Haylee a piece of blueberry pie he worked on.