Telling The Truth

3rd POV

Harry and Lou White rode on the horse Harry rode on, while everyone else was behind them with the other animals. They got into town and everyone was amazed at what they were seeing. Prince Lou White was alive! But who was with him. Lou White told Harry to let him off for a moment so he can speak to his people. Harry nodded and helped Lou off the horse and led him to the middle of the square. "My people, it's nice to see you. I know my stepmother hasn't been the amazing queen we wanted. But I plan on overruling her and taking her place as your new king. I'll restore all your losses and visit you all frequently. Now if you so choose to join me and overruling Haylee or stay here and have me fight my own battle, the choice is yours." Lou White finished and then there was a single person clapping then it grew to five then twenty then to the entire village cheering on the prince as they come up by his side going along with him.

Back in the palace Haylee is back in her Queen attire and he face cleared up from where Ted scratched her, not knowing about the unexpected visitors, the King, Queen, and Princess of Cheshire, also known as, Harry's parents and sister. They were asking Nick about what exactly Haylee was doing. Nick handed everyone from the King and Queen's entourage a mask and explained their plan. Just then Haylee walked in along with her brother Finn and Ted. "Welcome everyone! Prince Nick, I knew you had friends but my my, I didn't expect a crowd. Welcome to my kingdom! I'm Queen Haylee, you may bow." She said confidently as everyone bowed. Nick stood back up and walked up to Haylee.

"My queen, I've been looking for both my servant Harry and Prince Lou White, do you know where they are?" He asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just saw them walking around the castle then into the woods. That's it. Sorry." She flipped her hair and walked away. Little did she know that Lou White and Harry were outside the castle with a bunch of people wanting Queen Haylee overruled.

Lou White stopped before walking in and Harry noticed. "Lou White? Are you alright?" Lou White looked at Harry scared.

"I can't do it, I can't rule the kingdom. I don't know how! All I was trained to do is take care of the castle and listened to whatever Haylee or her brother told me to do. Plus, I need someone to help me. She's the only family I have." Lou White looked, but Harry grabbed his chin and kissed his cheek.

"You're not alone, you have my and your new friends." Harry motioned to Lou White's friends. Lou White sighed and nodded. The pair open the doors to the castle and everyone who followed them came along for Lou White's support. "Now, where to find Haylee." Harry started to think.

"I think I know. But first." Lou White turned to the crowd behind him. "We need a distraction." He smirked.

While Haylee was giving her tour around the throne room, some of the random villagers from Lou White's crowd ran in the room screaming and having fun meanwhile some of Haylee's guards chased after them. Haylee was very confused about two things.

One: How did the villagers get into the castle?
Two: Why are they in the castle in first place?

Next, came some wildlife that Lou White became friends to. They ran around the throne room making Haylee very annoyed of what was happening to her glorious castle. Finally, came in Lou White's friends. They goofed around, played around with Haylee's guests but was cut short when Haylee grabbed Liam, the leader, by the neck. "I don't know who you think you are or what you are doing, but this is not funny." Her guests and all of Lou White's friends froze in their spots wondering what is going to happen next. She threw Liam on the ground and went to her throne, adjusted her tiara and began to speak. "Attention for who came in her uninvited, shall be punished! And not by any punishment. No, no. It shall be punished," she paused. "By death!" Everyone in the room gasped. Lou White's friends grabbed each others hands and held onto each other for dear life.