End My Life?!

Lou White's POV

I made some snacks for the picnic me and that lovely young man, he looks about my age but much taller. "It's such a lovely day is it? I could stay out here for hours, if I could." I said while looking at Harry.

"Yeah just lovely. What do you mean if you could? Don't you get out of the palace to get some fresh air, feel that warm breeze on your face?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Only a little bit. Ever since I was a little boy, I was locked in my room at night, then cleaning, cooking, mending, and fetching in the morning."

"That sounds terrible! You never learned about how a prince should eat? Or dance? Please tell me you know how to act around a beautiful fair maiden." He looks at me with a serious look.

"Um..." I looked down not wanting to answer.

"Wait, are you gay?"

"That obvious huh? Maybe that's why Haylee doesn't like me! I don't think no one will accept me when I become king of Doncaster." He stopped and looked at me with shocked eyes. "Now you know how I feel everyday being pushed around while only your closest friends are there to support you. I'm sorry let's keep going."

"You know what I think. I think people will accept you, people want you to became a true prince, Queen Haylee is ruining everybody's lives. Everyone needs some freedom, Queen Haylee doesn't give any." We walked into the woods where mother had sent us. "This looks like a good place to stop don't you think?"

"Yeah I guess. It's not normal for her to let me out of the castle with a complete stranger. But it's nice to have someone to talk to. What would you do if you were a prince."

"I would rule with my mind, knowledge, and kindness. What about you?"

"I like that answer but I would rule with my kind heart and be fair to everyone." He smiled at me and I gave him a piece of food. We talked for awhile and then I spoke up. "Why do you think Haylee brought us here? I think she wants you to kill a dragon name Maria who scares everyone."

"Maybe it's a relative of Queen Haylee." He joked but went back to serious very fast. "I-I don't kn- Lou I need to tell you something about Queen Haylee and why we're here." Harry said quickly. He pulled out a dagger that was in his pocket. "We're here because Queen Haylee wants me to end your life Lou White."

I gasped and stepped back from him. "End my life?! She must be mad! Why does she want me to be dead?"

"But what did you do? Your supposed to be accused of something to be punished by death. I don't see you as someone doing something wrong. You're sweet and kind, and loved by everyone."

"Anything I do is punished by death but Queen Haylee leaves me be. I heard one day, that she said that she wants get rid of me because I'm beautiful, but I'm not that pretty. And step relatives aren't always wicked right? I just don't get it. What should I do?" I sat down on a tree stump.

"Run away." Harry said quickly.

"What?" I stood up.

"Run away and never come back. I don't want you to get hurt or killed. You're to sweet and kind to kill I won't allow killing an innocent prince for just being himself."

"But what about you? Haylee will know I'm not dead! You need proof."

"I'll kill an animal and get its heart and show it to her. Just go before something else happens to you or the kingdom." I started to run then I turned back to him. "What are you doing?! Run!" He shouted at me.

I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. I handed him a piece of bread. "Take care Harry, don't get hurt. You're one of the nicest and accepting guy I've ever met so thank you." I said and ran off...

Harry's POV

I feel so bad for Lou White because he did nothing wrong and I was supposed to kill him. I won't do it even if I was paid a million dollars. Lou White is the nicest, sweetest, and most caring person I have ever met. What I don't get is why does Queen Haylee want him dead? He did nothing wrong so... why? It's not like he stolen something from her. She just doesn't like him. Everyone loves Lou White, if they haven't met him face to face, people say that he has the biggest heart than anyone.

I agree with that statement because he's just a big ball of light to light up the world. And when he laughs, it's like a melody to a song that you can't get out of your head. When he talks it's like heaven. He's angel from heaven.

Did I just say that? Um awkward. Can you forget what I just said? You can't? Dang it! I'm gonna go get the heart for Haylee now. Bye!

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo long from last time and I'm so so so sorry. You've all been in this situation before, well most of you, I'm in high school and I have tons of stuff to do. I'm actually almost done my first semester already. The 29th I'm done, yup. I like it though. What's funny my Chorus teacher is taking some kids to see Newsies on that day, but me, my friend, @bookswriting125 (Hi L! I'm saying your name cause idk if you want me to. <-- check her out BTW), our moms and my grandma are seeing it on Halloween. Yup. I'm in the play Great Expectations, I'm a kid, really fun, and me and the girl above are another one, A Fairytale Christmas Carol. She's the Queen of Hearts and I'm the Black Sheep at the very end and who has 12 lines! 12!!!!!!

Anyway I hope you're having amazing day where ever you and don't forget to:

Vote/Comment/Fan ME!

So yea keep smiling and I'm working on all of my works as hard as I can! Promise!

Ali Xx :)